TTY: All The Fun Of The Circus

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

Calling for bombing campaigns just after terrorist activity in Paris - ouch, bad timing Mozza.

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

For the first time in my life I'm totally agree with you! The desire to be original and a matter of debate is stronger than ever in Morrissey, casually I read this statement and I hope this will be the less commented thread of this site.

All the Fun of the Circus - true-to-you.net
14 November 2015

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=732014223506630&id=695213727186680

​Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?

I am sorry the world is the way it is. But Animal Rights has become the most important social justice issue on the planet, and we are very quickly moving towards a world that is just for all species - and NOT just for humans with guns and whips.

The circus, the zoo, the bull-torture ... may they all be bombed back to the Stone Age.

Morrissey
13 November 2015
Santiago, Chile

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the statement has gone right over your heads slowers!

Tone deaf

Is it just me the one who´s reading something in between lines? Read the below again and put it into context with the tragic Paris massacre. Is it some kind of twisted analogy between the western world and the extremists in the middle east? What´s the point on posting this (TODAY) when the lion video was posted in 2014.

Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?

Is it just me the one who´s reading something in between lines? Read the below again and put it into context with the tragic Paris massacre. Is it some kind of twisted analogy between the western world and the extremists in the middle east? What´s the point on posting this (TODAY) when the lion video was posted in 2014.

Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?

Interesting point my good sir!

yea i read it and ive come to the conclusion that hes a hopeless twat like benny has been saying.

I think he's hopped up on coke, that's why he's lost so much weight and is acting weird. He's probably posting here 24/7 praising himself too. Homey needs someone who actually loves him to get him some help, not someone dependent on his money. That shit will kill you, Steven.

I think he's hopped up on coke, that's why he's lost so much weight and is acting weird. He's probably posting here 24/7 praising himself too. Homey needs someone who actually loves him to get him some help, not someone dependent on his money. That shit will kill you, Steven.

you speak truth when you say hes here 24/7 praising himself. there can be no doubt about that.
i think the problem is that he maybe low on his money living large in luxury hotels. one gig in chile and then a week of high end living before the next gig. he blows his money in that single week.

you speak truth when you say hes here 24/7 praising himself. there can be no doubt about that.
i think the problem is that he maybe low on his money living large in luxury hotels. one gig in chile and then a week of high end living before the next gig. he blows his money in that single week.

Yeah, on blow. And I'm not talking Damon.

Think about it. Cocaine makes you feel invincible. Only someone invincible would allow List of the Lost to be published without thinking the content would be scrutinized as coming from a personal place and make ridiculous, disconnected-to-reality statements like this. Benny and others can mock him all day but it's only going to harden his resolve to do more blow and feel more invincible, and based on his 4 star lifestyle he can afford it...for now. Then when the bank account runs low he'll switch to meth and when his f***en teeth start falling out we can all have a good laugh.

Last edited:
I thought the quote comparing carnivores to pedophiles was the stupidest thing Moz ever said, now THIS! How can such a talented singer and songwriter say such ignorant things?:confused:

Queens of the Stone Age.
Get it?
It is, statement, from start to finish - cryptic message.

if moz wanted to post about the queens of the stone age he would have written about..................the queens of the stone age. cryptic my arse. just more pony from him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom