TTY: All The Best Ones Are Dead

tumblr_ngc8yiF11z1snb6qwo2_500.jpg

David Bowie 1974 on drugs

enhanced-buzz-26763-1360251861-8.jpg

David Bowie 198whatever not on drugs

the morrissey/ bowie photograph looks eerily like the davalos/ dean photo. kind of ties everything together.

I think it makes sense for Morrissey (or anyone) to comment more freely on the deaths of icons or very mild acquaintances than people he actually knew. It is fair enough for him to keep his thoughts to himself.

I think it makes sense for Morrissey (or anyone) to comment more freely on the deaths of icons or very mild acquaintances than people he actually knew. It is fair enough for him to keep his thoughts to himself.

You re being ironic here, right? Do you read any of those TTY posts?

The best thing the moderators did was ban that obnoxious Poet. Kudos to the mods.
Harassing the membership here, as this forum in some way shape or form belonged to tightwad Moz.
You should join him maybe start a new blog. a satellite to the blue rose blog.

Boz and Gary Day at the at the Thomas House , see istagram. I like the way Gary played guitar, why did he end up leaving?

The glorification of the old times in this statement seems a bit strange to me ... and I don't think that living during that time would have been easier for Morrissey or anybody else. I think that time was rather depressing. Think about freedom of speech etc., how difficult it was to live one's life the way you wanted to. Think of homosexuality, the rights of women or how for example rock'n roll was condemned first ... no, no glory days at all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom