TTY: All The Best Ones Are Dead

The mention of Little Boots is completely bizarre though, given that she's a fairly obscure act who only gained some mild mainstream success seven years ago.

Could be just a random act of meanness, but my money would be on some bitterness about something or other.

People are really so strange...this post from Moz rings so true. How on earth could people visiting a Morrisey site NOT understand this? Who the hell knows what lies in the hearts of...fools.

If you read the press release it is essentially meaningless.

"The world is a terrible place. Nobody is clever enough to play my records. Dean and Davalos belong to a bygone era which is so removed from today it is a type of secret society." (Eh?)

Not wishing to be too unkind, except East of Eden, where he didn't make it on to the poster, Cool Hand Luke, where he didn't make it one to the poster, Kelly's Heroes, where he didn't make it on to the poster, and Ninja Cherrleaders, where he didn't make it on to the Wikipedia entry, what the hell did Davalos do of any great importance? You might just as well release a statement for the bloke who played third Orc in the battle for Helm's Deep.

It appears that Morrissey lauds this C lister because he fancied him as a nice bit of rough trade half a century ago.

The first part applies to all bad news and tragedies, not just music. Hard to imagine that people don't understand what he's talking about here. Most people will feel like that at some point.

"It's very difficult for me, I think, to live now, in this electronic age of atrocity. We are fed nothing but carnage and ruin, and we must digest these images and thoughts every single day ... so is it any wonder we all look slightly terrorised ... this stupid civilization of advertising, advertising, advertising ... things that nobody wants. It's hard to maintain indifference and to not respond."

Yeah, I hear ya and Moz. What Moz doesn't realize is that I'm pretty awesome and existing in this vapid world too and I need the Moz. Thus, the Moz is required to stick around for as long as possible because if you think the world is bad now, think about how it would be without the Moz.

Keep it up, Mozzer!

#GoVegan

I wholeheartedly agree! Thank .... somebody out there dare speak the truth in this world of brainwashed, phoney, culture lacking munts.

The world is getting more ridiculous and dumbed down by the minute and that isn't old-age talking. We are not equipped for this pace of life. I went to a John Grant gig the other night and about 20 people were filming it on their phones. Why? The selfie is a sign of how mad we are. All people want to do is eat junk food, watch junk TV and listen to junk music. Look at a Radio Times from 20 years ago and see how far we have fallen. Coronation Street from 20 years back is like a Shakespeare play in comparison to how it is now. Music is the same. There has always been crap in the music charts but it is wall to wall now. I stumbled across a clip of Billy Bragg singing It Says Here on Breakfast Television. A song about how the media manipulates. That would never happen today. Little Boots is terrible.

Would you prefer only people saying nice things? I can direct you to sites like that. Your reply is going to be something along the lines of "No - but some people go on and on and on and on....". I prefer all views, whether you agree with them or not, whether I agree with them or not, whether you perceive them as negative or not, whether I perceive them as negative or not.

Sorry but this did make me chuckle.

This coming from a poster who regularly throws his toys out of the pram, insults other posters and who seems to be entirely consumed by bitterness. :lbf:

Sorry but this did make me chuckle.

This coming from a poster who regularly throws his toys out of the pram, insults other posters and who seems to be entirely consumed by bitterness. :lbf:

I praise posts as I see fit, I denigrate posts as I see fit. How is this different from you? Do you take an only pro or anti stance?

And consumed by bitterness? Oh dear. I am happier than allegorical Larry. I have nothing to be unhappy about. Try harder

I praise posts as I see fit, I denigrate posts as I see fit. How is this different from you? Do you take an only pro or anti stance?

And consumed by bitterness? Oh dear. I am happier than allegorical Larry. I have nothing to be unhappy about. Try harder

:lbf:

No I don't take an only pro or anti stance. But then I'm not the one continually telling other posters to f*ck off or calling them w*nkers before claiming that, 'I prefer all views' as you've just done.

Glad to hear that you are happy. Shame it doesn't translate to your behaviour on the travesty of a board that this has become. :)

:lbf:

No I don't take an only pro or anti stance. But then I'm not the one continually telling other posters to f*ck off or calling them w*nkers before claiming that, 'I prefer all views' as you've just done.

Glad to hear that you are happy. Shame it doesn't translate to your behaviour on the travesty of a board that this has become. :)

Go f*** yourself! Did that fulfil your wish? I do, do hope so.

Congratulations. Up to your usual high standard.

why dont you blue rosers quit getting fake identities here and instead go hang over there. now you got a chat room to supplement your blog. it should not surprise anyone that nobody goes into the new chat room just like nobody read the blog. we dont want this forum contaminated with your nonsense that nobody wants to read.
nobody wants to read nonsensical posting praising moz crazy hijinxs, thats why those other forums are either dead or empty yet this one flourishes due to its truthful approach to moz downfall.

and, quite the downfall it is, hes hanging with peeps 1/3 his age driving around in sportscars with girly cut outs, no clue when his exotic island tour will actually take place. not in april as promised. its all so bizarre it can hardly be believed. you couldnt make tit up.

I praise only bitterness. I have nothing to be happy about.

We know Skinny, we know.

jeezus, you must be a glutton for punishment. skinny has asked you kindly to go f yourself yet you persist with your whingeing commentary. you go on and on.
thats one thing i noticed about the mozbots nothing fazes them. not telling them to go f themselves. no a 'photo montage' or ridiculous moz as jesus christ, our lord and savior. only thing moz can save and lord over is a bottle of vodka ffs.

There's a sadness to this recent TTY post. Morrissey despairs for the way the world is, and who can blame him? I understand where this comes from. I hope he is OK, because there is something really quite "defeated" sounding in his tone. We've all had moments when we look at the world and feel disenchanted. Morrissey is only human. Let him air his feelings without the constant digs people here keep throwing at him.

I have to agree with your observation. I could feel a sadness from his last performance 3 months ago. He is probably more aware of his mortality. I hope he knows how much he is loved.

Could be just a random act of meanness, but my money would be on some bitterness about something or other.

It is a strange reference of little boots, i always thought he had a thing for platinum blondes.

oh, puh-leez. you're a middle-aged man obsessed with a singer. it's bleeding obvious you don't have your shit together, but you certainly keep making statements to try to convince everyone otherwise. no need to try harder, you're not remotely believable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom