TTY: A-Hunting We Will Go !

TTY - A Hunting we will go

So who welcomes this fresh, vibrant intervention?

http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160320_01

dtfuXsy.jpg

"We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner."

By the way, the name of the picture is "boiltrophy2". I'd be interested to see where else, other than here, this gets reported.

lol..

When I read these posts about wanting the royalty dead, my brain cycles through this thought process:

1. Morrissey is drunk
2. Morrissey's TTY got hijacked by one of his parents while Morrissey was on a technology-free retreat
3. Morrissey is begging for an intervention
4. Morrissey is trying to troll the royals to get them to respond so he can high-five Damon
5. Sam is looking for a bump in his fund to take a Spring Break vacay and threw together some photoshops to show he's on board with the powers-that-be at Casa Morrissey

Maybe it's because I don't live in England, but the royals are a useless target, completely useless. Even if they were symbolically wiped out, life in England would not change, nothing would change. It is a total waste of energy, it's like channeling all your hate at phone booths or typewriters. Also other than Kate, they didn't choose to be royal. A lot of people hunt, beyond Bryan Ferry a lot of musicians Morrissey holds dear to his heart have hunted and continue to hunt. Why should the royals be held to a higher standard, he still wouldn't like them if they stopped hunting? Also why doesn't he see that in one TTY post he holds onto the old movies and actors and singers because times were simpler then, and in the next cries about the ultimate symbol of tradition and the old days...the royals are the epitome of the old days. It only works for elegant actors in black and white movies? That tradition is okay? :squiffy:
Crystalgeezer and brain, two words that really don't sound right together

- - - Updated - - -

You do seem to get very defensive very quickly, particularly when it comes to matters concerning the Republic, the UK's very own Puert O'Rico. It seems you don't follow the news. If you did you'd know many of the Irish political classes are deeply concerned about Brexit. After today's events in Brussels I doubt they are very much more comforted by the upcoming referendum.

I notice a convicted IRA terrorist has today cancelled a visit to Brussels this weekend to commemorate the Easter Uprising, telling her followers instead to "stay safe".

We're officially through the looking glass, folks.

In the 1990s amnesty international said the RUC were the most corrupt police force in Europe, cruel Britannia indeed

Crystalgeezer and brain, two words that really don't sound right together

- - - Updated - - -

In the 1990s amnesty international said the RUC were the most corrupt police force in Europe, cruel Britannia indeed

Angus ! I've found you on utube ! Your posts now make perfect sense !

Here he is people http://youtu.be/lc4gB89LN7o

Also 'Crystalgeezer' is not a word Rab, you thick 4ck !

Slange ! Tosserrey for London Mayor

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It was the channel 4 interview I posted.

Just re-watched the Video, yep I stand 2 be corrected!
It was indeed that interview I seen , knew Id seen it somewere !
Im not sure were I got this notion from that it was about his "America is not the world" song, somewere locked in my mind for some reason, maybe it was because I watched the interview and listened 2 the song and connected the 2! Dunno !

But anyways all sorted now! :thumb: and thanks 2 the other poster for posting the interview 2 !

Well its almost time 4 me 2 have a glass of wine, I like 2 unwind at this time of the evening and reflect on life and its mysteries ect
Im going 2 listen 2 a few tracks by morrissey again, but I allways start of with a few by KristeenYoung first !!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey never lived in Rome or in Switzerland with his so called roommates Jake and Damon. He has lived in LA since 1996. Daft Wacker.

Just re-watched the Video, yep I stand 2 be corrected!
It was indeed that interview I seen , knew Id seen it somewere !
Im not sure were I got this notion from that it was about his "America is not the world" song, somewere locked in my mind for some reason, maybe it was because I watched the interview and listened 2 the song and connected the 2! Dunno !

But anyways all sorted now! :thumb: and thanks 2 the other poster for posting the interview 2 !

Well its almost time 4 me 2 have a glass of wine, I like 2 unwind at this time of the evening and reflect on life and its mysteries ect
Im going 2 listen 2 a few tracks by morrissey again, but I allways start of with a few by KristeenYoung first !!!!! :)

I'm surprised I even remembered which interview it was. I had an image of Morrissey saying it while seated on a red couch, which triggered it.

that interview with jonathan ross where he's looking so dashing in his red (or is it orange? i cant tell) jacket remains the greatest thing i have probably ever seen

A-Voting We Shall Go !

Or maybe not if Steven doesn't register for London Mayor candidate.
I can see those three words echoed by Judge John Weeks doing the rounds again.

STEVEN FOR LONDON MAYOR !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

that interview with jonathan ross where he's looking so dashing in his red (or is it orange? i cant tell) jacket remains the greatest thing i have probably ever seen

You have incredibly low standards. Go to Angkor Wat. The Nazca Lines. The Alps. The Serengeti. Etc, etc. In short, you need to get out.

You have incredibly low standards. Go to Angkor Wat. The Nazca Lines. The Alps. The Serengeti. Etc, etc. In short, you need to get out.

lol, that's so incredibly cliche, maybe it is YOU who needs to get out, hmm? i've been plenty of places, and never once have i beheld a glory as awe inspiring as that of our dear beloved mozzer, a revelation in the form of a man who could make all the wonders of the world look bereft of wonder in comparison <3

lol, that's so incredibly cliche, maybe it is YOU who needs to get out, hmm? i've been plenty of places, and never once have i beheld a glory as awe inspiring as that of our dear beloved mozzer, a revelation in the form of a man who could make all the wonders of the world look bereft of wonder in comparison <3

You're an idiot. An unstable idiot.

No, Morrissey was not interrogated by the FBI over "America is Not the World". What were they gonna question him about, his hatred of hamburgers? If e claimed anything like that, he is a liar. But he was interrogated by British officials over 'Margaret on the Guillotine", and he wrote a song about that which you can find on Bona Drag.....

Morrissey actually should be scrutinized by authorities, since he once posted he supports the Animal Rights Militia sending mail bombs to the family residences of scientists working on cures for cancer and AIDS. He posted that right on Julia's True To You, so she will apparently post any dumb shit like the pathetic worshiper she is.

Morrissey has yet to state if his recent health scares have caused him to revise his position that medical researchers working on cancer treatments should have nail bombs sent to their home addresses. Count me among those who believe when Morrissey is laying in a hospital he has never said they should not give him any treatments that were the result of biomedical research.

Maybe it's because I don't live in England, but the royals are a useless target, completely useless. Even if they were symbolically wiped out, life in England would not change, nothing would change. It is a total waste of energy, it's like channeling all your hate at phone booths or typewriters.

This, to me, is the most depressing thing about all this. Look, I don't like the monarchy, and would be quite happy to see them replaced. Yes, they are arseholes because they hunt. But, despite Morrissey insisting they are some kind of dictatorship, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO POWER AT ALL. They are ornamental figureheads. Nothing would change if the Queen was replaced by a President, other than someone else taking the job under a different name.

And yet, Morrissey goes on about them so much, he obviously has a total obsession about them. It can't be healthy to focus so much energy on people who don't matter. He must wake up in a cold sweat, screaming in the middle of the night, so great is his hatred of the Royals. And for what? They don't f***ing matter. It's like getting worked up over plankton. Get a f***ing grip, Morrissey. No one else cares about the Royal Family - why do you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom