TTY: A-Hunting We Will Go !

TTY - A Hunting we will go

So who welcomes this fresh, vibrant intervention?

http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160320_01

dtfuXsy.jpg

"We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner."

By the way, the name of the picture is "boiltrophy2". I'd be interested to see where else, other than here, this gets reported.

I listened 2 a interview by morrissey a few years ago, or may of read it cant recall, were he said he was "taken into" custody by the FBI and "interrogated" over the lyrics about the USA in his song "america is not the world " obviously from the album "you are the quarry"
Ive got every single Album of morrisseys and know every single world of every single song!!! The lot!!! :)

He said the experience was very intimidating and stressful, not something he,d like 2 go thru again!

Got 2 remeber who your dealing with with these people in the FBI, they seem 2 think they can break the law ect and do exactly as they please!!! ! :(

There was also controversy over the lyrics in his touching and moving song "I have forgiven jesus"

Sad and unfair. Instead of intimidating a musician they should have questioned all the bankers who participated in the great fraud of the mortgage crisis, which destroyed the future of hundreds of millions of people worldwide.

Sad and unfair. Instead of intimidating a musician they should have questioned all the bankers who participated in the great fraud of the mortgage crisis, which destroyed the future of hundreds of millions of people worldwide.

George W Bush was the cause of the paranoia by the FBI, he was afraid the US would find out how stupid and corrupt he was. Worst President ever. Faranheit 911 documentary was an eye opener, there is no human rights without free speech.

Maybe Prince Wills could hunt Moz and maybe then his painting himself as a victim may have some validity. And what if Moz were black? Well he'd never have made it out of Manchester

Last edited:

The FBI questioning had nothing to do with the lyrics for America Is Not The World. It was just off hand remarks about W. I don't know where midnite got that from. I wish I could remember what interview it was that I heard it. It was an audio interview, not written. That much I do remember. Someone on here might have a fresher recount. Come to think of it now while I'm typing I think he mentions it in the channel 4 interviews/performance videos on youtube. But you'll have to search through it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Steven is all mouth and no action he never learns.
Best thing he can do right now is put his money where his mouth and submit his London Mayor application along with his £10,000 deposit and relevant signatures.
Nine days left now Stevey boy hurry up otherwise it's going to look like you've jumped on the back of it for personal gain and publicity and CrankFraudism will have sunk to a new low.

#STEVEN FOR MAYOR OF LONDON

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The Republic of Ireland barely exists as an independent state. It relies so heavily on the economy of the UK that at a recent Davos meeting Irish politicians were absolutely terrified at the very thought of Brexit, so devastating would be the consequences for Dublin.

On the 24th of June the British nation will inform the people of the Republic if they still have an economically viable state. Watch this space. We'll let you know.
I'd love to know what you base that statement on about Ireland's reliance on the yUK. If anything we rely on US companies based in Ireland (low corporate tax rate) more than anything else. I don't know what our reliance on yUK is. Ireland was doing ok before people got greedy and wanted 10 houses each and the banks encouraged 'developers' to build and build. Where the UK comes into all that I don't know, but I accept the fact I could be living in ignorant bliss.

Last edited:
I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. The Queen Is Dead came out years ago and not once has he been found lurking around Fuckingham Palace with a sponge and a rusty spanner.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't actually arrested. He was questioned by the FBI over some of his comments about George W Bush.

Also many years ago he got into some feather ruffling via Margo on the Guillotine.

Allegedly it's not just the bring me the head of George Bush but also because he was using a tourist visa to live in the US instead of normalizing his status.
IMO they should have just banned him like the UK did to Michael Savage.

Our Steven is all mouth and no action he never learns.
Best thing he can do right now is put his money where his mouth and submit his London Mayor application along with his £10,000 deposit and relevant signatures.
Nine days left now Stevey boy hurry up otherwise it's going to look like you've jumped on the back of it for personal gain and publicity and CrankFraudism will have sunk to a new low.

#STEVEN FOR MAYOR OF LONDON

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny, don't you know how much Dubliner cheese that money could buy?

I'd love to know what you base that statement on about Ireland's reliance on the yUK. If anything we rely on US companies based in Ireland (low corporate tax rate) more than anything else. I don't know what our reliance on yUK is. Ireland was doing ok before people got greedy and wanted 10 houses each and the banks encouraged 'developers' to build and build. Where the UK comes into all that I don't know, but I accept the fact I could be living in ignorant bliss.

Barleycorn doesn't have any true facts, he is just a small minded bigot who hates the Republic of Ireland because they kicked the British out and all the 1916 centenary celebrations are really getting to him, he's busy just now getting his sash and bowler hat ready for the marching season with the rest of the dinosaurs, he should change his name to barleyhun

Barleycorn doesn't have any true facts, he is just a small minded bigot who hates the Republic of Ireland because they kicked the British out and all the 1916 centenary celebrations are really getting to him, he's busy just now getting his sash and bowler hat ready for the marching season with the rest of the dinosaurs, he should change his name to barleyhun

You do seem to get very defensive very quickly, particularly when it comes to matters concerning the Republic, the UK's very own Puert O'Rico. It seems you don't follow the news. If you did you'd know many of the Irish political classes are deeply concerned about Brexit. After today's events in Brussels I doubt they are very much more comforted by the upcoming referendum.

I notice a convicted IRA terrorist has today cancelled a visit to Brussels this weekend to commemorate the Easter Uprising, telling her followers instead to "stay safe".

We're officially through the looking glass, folks.

The addition of Charles is nice, but there is still plenty of room on that wall. Someone needs to add the heads of Steve Barnett, Mike Joyce, Jamie Oliver, David Beckham, Posh Spice, Little Boots, David Bowie, and anyone else currently on Mozzer's shit list. :)

lol add the rest of the smiths, Bryan Ferry and others :straightface:

The FBI questioning had nothing to do with the lyrics for America Is Not The World. It was just off hand remarks about W. I don't know where midnite got that from. I wish I could remember what interview it was that I heard it. It was an audio interview, not written. That much I do remember. Someone on here might have a fresher recount. Come to think of it now while I'm typing I think he mentions it in the channel 4 interviews/performance videos on youtube. But you'll have to search through it yourself.

Sorry cant recall the interview myself now, thought it was this interview on jonathan ross show , but just listened 2 it again, and doesnt seem 2 be.
Cud of been the "importance of being morrissey" interview?
Not sure, unfortuantly I havent the time 2 look at the moment, I need 2 do a few other things!

EDITED TO ADD -----
Just re-read the topic and noticed members have already looked to see if it was the importance of being moz and doesnt apear 2 be that, im pretty sure however, there is an interview somewere were morrissey talked about being interrogated by the FBI and that it was about the song america is not the world.

Absolutely agrea, the sickening facter is the fact that the goverment bailed out all the bankers by giving them BILLIONS of tax payers money just so that the bankers can waste all the money all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Think the disabilty benefit cuts we have here in the UK are also absolutely outrageous 2! :(
Of course there needs 2 be cuts in order 2 reclaim the deficit that the goverment created in the first place ! but you dont cut the money from the sick unwell and disabled nor the health sevice!

Cut the goverments own pay instead and get rid of there "expenses claims" wereby we even had MPs claiming thousdands of pounds just 2 clean a garden pond!
Garden ponds dont need cleaned at all if you help create a proper thriving healthy environment!
The pond full of plants and bacteria and frogs and dragon flies ect ect will take care of itself quite nicely! :)

You do seem to get very defensive very quickly, particularly when it comes to matters concerning the Republic, the UK's very own Puert O'Rico. It seems you don't follow the news. If you did you'd know many of the Irish political classes are deeply concerned about Brexit. After today's events in Brussels I doubt they are very much more comforted by the upcoming referendum.

I notice a convicted IRA terrorist has today cancelled a visit to Brussels this weekend to commemorate the Easter Uprising, telling her followers instead to "stay safe".

lol..

When I read these posts about wanting the royalty dead, my brain cycles through this thought process:

1. Morrissey is drunk
2. Morrissey's TTY got hijacked by one of his parents while Morrissey was on a technology-free retreat
3. Morrissey is begging for an intervention
4. Morrissey is trying to troll the royals to get them to respond so he can high-five Damon
5. Sam is looking for a bump in his fund to take a Spring Break vacay and threw together some photoshops to show he's on board with the powers-that-be at Casa Morrissey

Maybe it's because I don't live in England, but the royals are a useless target, completely useless. Even if they were symbolically wiped out, life in England would not change, nothing would change. It is a total waste of energy, it's like channeling all your hate at phone booths or typewriters. Also other than Kate, they didn't choose to be royal. A lot of people hunt, beyond Bryan Ferry a lot of musicians Morrissey holds dear to his heart have hunted and continue to hunt. Why should the royals be held to a higher standard, he still wouldn't like them if they stopped hunting? Also why doesn't he see that in one TTY post he holds onto the old movies and actors and singers because times were simpler then, and in the next cries about the ultimate symbol of tradition and the old days...the royals are the epitome of the old days. It only works for elegant actors in black and white movies? That tradition is okay? :squiffy:

I'm not sorry Johnny but I lost interest after your silly remark about Puert O'Rico. You have some cheek. Don't come near the paradise that is Ireland or you'll get a lump of turf thrown at you. Unless I need it for the fire in which case I'll settle at lightly throwing heavy insults at you.

Midnite, let me know if you find the interview. I never saw that one. I remember when Moz sang, "The police they actually know me." Because he was questioned in response to his song, "Margaret on the Guillotene."

I remember in a Rogan book (available in the library), an anecdote was related about how some musician covered "America is Not the World" in a bar or club and some fool in the audience attacked him/her. WTF! That song is soooo great! Who would be dumb enough to not get it! #AmericaIsNotTheWorld

I'm so glad Moz attacks corrupt and evil fools like the Boils! I love that he boycotts Canada! Us Magazine just reported that Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Michael J. Fox, Mike Myers, and Sandra Oh "ate baby lamb chops" on March 10 at Canada's state dinner to honor Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. (p. 1, issue 1102, March 28, 2016.) WTF! What kind of psycho cannibal eats babies? EVIL!!!!

#BlakeLivelyIsScum

Sorry cant recall the interview myself now, thought it was this interview on jonathan ross show , but just listened 2 it again, and doesnt seem 2 be.
Not sure, unfortuantly I havent the time 2 look at the moment, I need 2 do a few other things!

EDITED TO ADD -----
Just re-read the topic and noticed members have already looked to see if it was the importance of being moz and doesnt apear 2 be that, im pretty sure however, there is an interview somewere were morrissey talked about being interrogated by the FBI and that it was about the song america is not the world.

Absolutely agrea, the sickening facter is the fact that the goverment bailed out all the bankers by giving them BILLIONS of tax payers money just so that the bankers can waste all the money all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Think the disabilty benefit cuts we have here in the UK are also absolutely outrageous 2! :(
Of course there needs 2 be cuts in order 2 reclaim the deficit that the goverment created in the first place ! but you dont cut the money from the sick unwell and disabled nor the health sevice!

Cut the goverments own pay instead and get rid of there "expenses claims" wereby we even had MPs claiming thousdands of pounds just 2 clean a garden pond!
Garden ponds dont need cleaned at all if you help create a proper thriving healthy environment!
The pond full of plants and bacteria and frogs and dragon flies ect ect will take care of itself quite nicely! :)

EDITED TO ADD -----

It was the channel 4 interview I posted.

EDITED TO ADD -----

This one, when he was living in Rome.

https://youtu.be/6bmQS0I-h1E

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom