TTY: A-Hunting We Will Go !

TTY - A Hunting we will go

So who welcomes this fresh, vibrant intervention?

http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160320_01

dtfuXsy.jpg

"We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner."

By the way, the name of the picture is "boiltrophy2". I'd be interested to see where else, other than here, this gets reported.

The List of the Lost audiobook is to be released June 2016 and there hasn't been an announcement of the reader, I wonder if it is Morrissey? I hope so.

Surely *this* True To You post will be the one which pushes the Royal Family into extinction, leading to a popular uprising of the peasants, a march on Buckingham Palace, the abolishment of the monarchy, and Morrissey the Mozziah gifted with a life-long major record contract by the grateful people of the United King-Dumb?

I mean, I know the previous 685-odd rants had no effect at all, but surely one of them has to work, err...right?

Well if you throw enough shit. some will stick.

Benny the British bore on the inside for Morrissey

I reckon sometimes if Morrissey's fantasy really did come true and he was elected President of the USA. The first thing he would do is invade "the UK" with the US military and give reign of "the UK" to the Republic of Ireland. He would let the "royal family" live just to see the looks on their faces while the flag of The Republic of Ireland waves over Buckwheat Castle. That would be so top mental. "If the USA doesn't bomb you" Morrissey for President! Anonymous-

I reckon sometimes if Morrissey's fantasy really did come true and he was elected President of the USA. The first thing he would do is invade "the UK" with the US military and give reign of "the UK" to the Republic of Ireland. He would let the "royal family" live just to see the looks on their faces while the flag of The Republic of Ireland waves over Buckwheat Castle. That would be so top mental. "If the USA doesn't bomb you" Morrissey for President! Anonymous-

The Republic of Ireland barely exists as an independent state. It relies so heavily on the economy of the UK that at a recent Davos meeting Irish politicians were absolutely terrified at the very thought of Brexit, so devastating would be the consequences for Dublin.

On the 24th of June the British nation will inform the people of the Republic if they still have an economically viable state. Watch this space. We'll let you know.

England ,as long as I have known the queen to reign has promoted freedom opportunity creativity and wealth- the same values that have made Morrissey a multi multi millionaire, the queen holds no power and is just a tourist attraction, give it a rest Morrissey- go make a tv show about puppy farms and the scum that cause such canine misery and protest about that rather than a dust covered family with no real views

the usa also has to throw ireland a few jobs to keep them afloat.

Is it true moderators here (too much time in their dull lives) give our IP addresses out to all and sundry? LOL. Very naughty if they do. #watchyourstepmaycomebacktobiteyoubigtime.

Why would anyone even care? What do you think is likely to happen? The police come and arrest folk for disrespecting Morrissey? He may be a queen but he's hardly The Queen. Even she has to put up with We The People taking the piss. If he could Morrissey would sue everyone who disagrees with him, shout 'orf with their heads' and throw them in The Tower Of London. As it is he's just like any other whiny cranky old man Lord Muck in the House of Lords who thinks his opinion is VERY IMPORTANT! The fact he has an Everest size chip on his shoulder about The Boil Family (ha! ha!) makes him think he's radical but he's just a busted flush C list celeb desperate for attention. If he stripped naked and protested on the balcony of Buckingham Palace he might get some reaction but all of this 'notice me! I bought 'God Save The Queen' when it came out and I was almost a punk rocker but Mom said "No! Steven...don't upset the neighbours'" mid-life crisis stuff is just bizarre nonsense. Fun to watch but totally nutso.

Must be so odd for him having everyone nod their heads in agreement as he rants and they do the salt grindr stuff yet when he talks to anyone outside his bubble they just LOL! or shake their heads and think he's crazy. So he doesn't talk to anyone outside his 5* bubble. Ever. Which means the crazy show will carry on until he croaks. Of THE CANCER!

Last edited:
Never, and nor should it. It's the free speech Morrissey likes to pretend he doesn't have. The very fact he can publish such material gives the lie to his every utterance on this matter. Sadly, he and others who support him are too stupid to see the irony. By publicly wishing death on the Head of State for being a tyrant and being allowed to do so unhindered he only ends up making himself look ridiculous.

I was reading last year that the US Secret Service are becoming swamped by their duty to investigate threats against the President's life, and that prosecutions are not uncommon. I don't think I've ever read a single instance where someone has been imprisoned or even taken to court for merely wishing death on the Queen.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than the retard's effort.

He should try this nonsense on the Thai Royal Family as a stage back-drop and have a spell in the Bangkok Hilton. Silly prat.

So I'm wondering when does the time come when the 'authorities' decide that this is incitement to violence. One of these days Moz will go too far and he'll be pulled in over it. I'm sure he won't mind but if some lunatic decides to act on his posts he cold find himself having to talk himself out of a corner.

That's Morrissey's fantasy, that he'll get an 80s re-run of Q's in The House of Commons from gullible Tory MPs by trolling the Royals but in a world of Twitter where anyone can have a pop, his efforts don't even register. It's almost as if he wants to be part of Social Media but can't stand the competition. Which is hilarious. He is aloof from it all, like the total Queen that he is.

I don't get why Morrissey has this obsession about Kate but the HOmewrecker gets a pass? When she was healthy she was on the Christmas killing spree along with the rest of them.
No mention of Charles either who raises pigs to be slaughtered. He's mad about benefits but The York's have more air miles each than he does but he never mentions them either. They fly first and private whereas Morrissey flies business and that's not on his radar?
Very strange.

That's Morrissey's fantasy, that he'll get an 80s re-run of Q's in The House of Commons from gullible Tory MPs by trolling the Royals but in a world of Twitter where anyone can have a pop, his efforts don't even register. It's almost as if he wants to be part of Social Media but can't stand the competition. Which is hilarious. He is aloof from it all, like the total Queen that he is.

Well, it seems that he is not aloof from you after all, because you take the trouble to comment on each and every one of his actions and opinions :lbf:

I can't lie. I love the punk rockness of this. Mozzer is one of a kind.

The addition of Charles is nice, but there is still plenty of room on that wall. Someone needs to add the heads of Steve Barnett, Mike Joyce, Jamie Oliver, David Beckham, Posh Spice, Little Boots, David Bowie, and anyone else currently on Mozzer's shit list. :)

ohh not Bowie :( :tears:

Why do you Brits love to be shit on by Morrissey? I thought being self depreciating was not a British trait, like being hypocrites and pompous when you are just one generation away from living in the Ozarks. Can't you find your own "pop star" to support and talk about on the internet, like Tom Jones, Susan Boyle, that fat guy who sings "Ceremony", Big Country. There are a lot of Brit Pop stars around. Anonymous-

Think its wize 2 chose ones words carefully, especially if living in certain countries!

But speack out - yes of course, its one of the ways in witch 2 make changes 4 the better!

Morrissey was actually arrested and interrogated by officails in the USA over some of his lyrics. :(

But Morrissey seems 2 have incredible empathy which is why he cares deeply and feels the pain and suffering of others and is outspoken in order 2 try and help and save them.
Unfortunatley as fantastic as this is, it can be overwhelming 2 "control" these emotions and feelings at times.

And hes not bad live in concert either, INCREDIBLE!!! and Its not unheard of 4 him 2 walk off stage half way thru a concert LOL :)

And we mustent forget (how could we!) that he gave us the wonderfull Miss KristeenYoung 2 open up the proceedings for over 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So I'm wondering when does the time come when the 'authorities' decide that this is incitement to violence. One of these days Moz will go too far and he'll be pulled in over it. I'm sure he won't mind but if some lunatic decides to act on his posts he cold find himself having to talk himself out of a corner.

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. The Queen Is Dead came out years ago and not once has he been found lurking around Fuckingham Palace with a sponge and a rusty spanner.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that true? who/why/when?

He wasn't actually arrested. He was questioned by the FBI over some of his comments about George W Bush.

Also many years ago he got into some feather ruffling via Margo on the Guillotine.

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. The Queen Is Dead came out years ago and not once has he been found lurking around Fuckingham Palace with a sponge and a rusty spanner.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't actually arrested. He was questioned by the FBI over some of his comments about George W Bush.

Also many years ago he got into some feather ruffling via Margo on the Guillotine.

I knew about Thatcher's harassment in UK, but I had no idea about that, I thought it was only an immigration problem during a gig.

It seems freedom of speech is a very limited human right all over the world. Look Assange or political prisioners in Cuba or Venezuela. Two faces of the same coin. Only tyrants are afraid of ideas, only slaves must shut their mouths.

Is that true? who/why/when?

I listened 2 a interview by morrissey a few years ago, or may of read it cant recall, were he said he was "taken into" custody by the FBI and "interrogated" over the lyrics about the USA in his song "america is not the world " obviously from the album "you are the quarry"
Ive got every single Album of morrisseys and know every single world of every single song!!! The lot!!! :)

He said the experience was very intimidating and stressful, not something he,d like 2 go thru again!

Got 2 remeber who your dealing with with these people in the FBI, they seem 2 think they can break the law ect and do exactly as they please!!! ! :(

There was also controversy over the lyrics in his touching and moving song "I have forgiven jesus"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom