TTY: A-Hunting We Will Go !

TTY - A Hunting we will go

So who welcomes this fresh, vibrant intervention?

http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160320_01

dtfuXsy.jpg

"We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner."

By the way, the name of the picture is "boiltrophy2". I'd be interested to see where else, other than here, this gets reported.

He needs to find a hobby. But I get it. There are plenty of trophy "heads" I'd like to see hanging on the wall, too.

Last edited:
Surely *this* True To You post will be the one which pushes the Royal Family into extinction, leading to a popular uprising of the peasants, a march on Buckingham Palace, the abolishment of the monarchy, and Morrissey the Mozziah gifted with a life-long major record contract by the grateful people of the United King-Dumb?

I mean, I know the previous 685-odd rants had no effect at all, but surely one of them has to work, err...right?

Why is the Queen's head twice the size of everyone else's? Photoshop's 'resize' function isn't THAT difficult to work out.

An anonymous person writes:

In a shocking unexpected development which could be foreseen by no one, a 'new' update has been posted on True To You containing yet more Royal Family bashing, and yet another Sam Esty Rayner 'photomontage'.

A-Hunting We Will Go ! - true-to-you.net
20 March 2016

boiltrophy2.jpg

We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is trite, like, its just the same old shit over and over and I assume he is just like the typical old person where someone younger in his family shows him how they can cut out the queen's head using MS Paint and place it on a wall and because old people don't understand technology they are absolutely amazed at this techno-wizardry and thus, because it is a family member, are incredible proud. It's lame and shit.

What is more lame and shit though are the people who are just here mashing the F5 key and having a good old whinge and moan about every little thing. Its not that hard to just go "ah its this again, will ignore until there's news relevant to what I want to see"? It may be annoying, but he's not doing much different to those people you have on your facebook feed who just share any shitty thing they find. You don't have to comment on every single one of those and pick it apart do you? If you do, it says more about you than the person posting. Either skip over it or put it on ignore.

But again, that's not what people do here. It's not that they're incapable of doing so (ok, some of them are because they are literally, unhealthily obsessed with anything he does), but others are just continuing with that very deliberate agenda.

He's a baby boomer who is discovering the internet, its eye rolling, but get over it.

This is trite, like, its just the same old shit over and over and I assume he is just like the typical old person where someone younger in his family shows him how they can cut out the queen's head using MS Paint and place it on a wall and because old people don't understand technology they are absolutely amazed at this techno-wizardry and thus, because it is a family member, are incredible proud. It's lame and shit.

What is more lame and shit though are the people who are just here mashing the F5 key and having a good old whinge and moan about every little thing. Its not that hard to just go "ah its this again, will ignore until there's news relevant to what I want to see"? It may be annoying, but he's not doing much different to those people you have on your facebook feed who just share any shitty thing they find. You don't have to comment on every single one of those and pick it apart do you? If you do, it says more about you than the person posting. Either skip over it or put it on ignore.

But again, that's not what people do here. It's not that they're incapable of doing so (ok, some of them are because they are literally, unhealthily obsessed with anything he does), but others are just continuing with that very deliberate agenda.

He's a baby boomer who is discovering the internet, its eye rolling, but get over it.

You wrote twice the number of words he did. I ask you respectfully: why? How would you define yourself?

Is it true moderators here (too much time in their dull lives) give our IP addresses out to all and sundry? LOL. Very naughty if they do. #watchyourstepmaycomebacktobiteyoubigtime.

Is it true moderators here (too much time in their dull lives) give our IP addresses out to all and sundry? LOL. Very naughty if they do. #watchyourstepmaycomebacktobiteyoubigtime.

Is it true Simon Wratten makes up mountains of bollocks in his dull life in an attempt to deflect the flow of a thread he doesn't like and runs a risible 'blog' backed up by countless made up ID's? LOL. Very naughty if he does. LOL. #sadbastard

Last edited:
I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this picture, it is seriously the funniest thing Morrissey has done. I couldn't stop smiling. I hope he does more variations of this, i noticed Charles was missing. Lufv u M.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom