TTY: 4 European Morrissey planned for October (Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Macedonia)

UPDATE July 26:

EPbabe posted:

According to the Hungarian promoter, the Budapest gig is on - 12 October, Millenáris Teátrum

www.facebook.com/budapestpromoter

thatjokeisntfunny posted:

Ticketlink to Budapest
http://www.ticketportal.hu/event.aspx?ID=47359

Morran sends the link:

4 Morrissey - true-to-you.net
20 July 2015

Morrissey has four shows planned for October:

Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Budapest (Hungary)
Bucharest (Romania)
Skopje (Macedonia)

Confirmed details are expected within this coming week.

Related item:

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for sharing the link. Can anybody tell me anything about the venue(big/small) and also is it a standing venue or seated?

Thanks in advance

I am having trouble understanding the ticket site.

When I check out to buy my ticket, it is charging me in British Pounds. I see there's a drop down at the top to change the country options, but I don't see Hungary...can somebody help? Thanks...

It's absolutely safe, I have just bought and printed my tickets.

Last edited:
I am having trouble understanding the ticket site.

When I check out to buy my ticket, it is charging me in British Pounds. I see there's a drop down at the top to change the country options, but I don't see Hungary...can somebody help? Thanks...

Can you PM me a screencap? Or is it sorted out now?

It's sorted now, thank you! It had to do with translated version of the page, which was charging me in British Pounds.

Well done! :thumb: Let me know if I can help you with your stay in Budapest (places to visit, hotels etc.).

Any news on tickets for Bucharest???!

Any news or links to Lausanne ticket sales?

I have booked my flights and accommodation but can't find anything regarding tickets. The gig isn't even listed on the venues page.

tickets on sale for the Bucharest show at eventim.ro now.

Is there someone who speaks Romanian who can help with a ticket enquiry please??
Thanks

Is there someone who speaks Romanian who can help with a ticket enquiry please??
Thanks

I know what your thinking !
Can I get my money back if he uses the " I didn't feel safe " excuse after performing only 2/3 songs and then runs off with all your money to the next gig.
It's a risk I know, I wouldn't like to call it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

SCOTTISH DATE ADDED.

That's right you heard it hear first ! Carlops 10th Sept 2015

Guy Walters has been in touch ( he runs the village hall )
It seems Morrissey's people have made enquiries and have booked the village hall as well as the Allan Ramsey Hotel. Bingo night will now be moved to the 9th but the meat raffle will be a double rollover the following week as the centre and hotel become meat free for a few days at the performers request.
Guy tells me they have some black curtains if needed but team Moz feel they can sell it.

Can I get my money back if he uses the " I didn't feel safe " excuse after performing only 2/3 songs and then runs off with all your money to the next gig.

I remember that was it Warsaw/Poland ? Did he ever return their money ?
I'd like to think he did

Madz

I think I could deal with the £19.25 price of a ticket, perhaps you couldn't?

Well done! :thumb: Let me know if I can help you with your stay in Budapest (places to visit, hotels etc.).

Hi there, I've just booked tickets to this too. First time in Budapest so any recommendations would be great.

We have an apartment booked near the venue.

How is the sound/atmosphere at the venue usually?

Hi there, I've just booked tickets to this too. First time in Budapest so any recommendations would be great.

We have an apartment booked near the venue.

How is the sound/atmosphere at the venue usually?

Wear a red pullover and shout things like "old Trafford" between songs or when he's talking bollocks.
Take offerings of cheese as well (chedder is a safe bet )

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom