Tseng, why are you storing personal information on users?

Why do you have a secret forum for you and your staff to keep dossier's on certain users? Aren't you breaking your own TOS?

Why are we not allowed to log in with a proxy server, is it because you're trying to keep and store personal information on certain users?

Also, why are you a liar?

And why do you continue to allow people to be bashed here who've long since been banned from the website? Doesn't this contradict your comments about this not being a hate-site?

Also, for the record, you better hope I don't run into you on the street. I mean that. If you think this shit is going to stop at your computer screen, you are in for a big surprise.

Why so angry over nothing, I really don't understand why some people get so bitter and twisted about nothing. You were banned a long time ago don't you think you should be over it by now? rather than looking for things to be annoyed about?

I don't know about this secret forum, I don't think you know about it either, but does it's existance cause you a problem in any way? I'd have thought the proxy server thing would be to stop banned users returning with new identities makes sense to me.
by keeping tabs on ip addresses.

lighten up there's nothing happens around here that requires violence to be threatened.

There's a mods forum where we discuss things, but no 'dossiers' exist and no personal information is stored on users. There you go.

P.

Also, for the record, you better hope I don't run into you on the street. I mean that. If you think this shit is going to stop at your computer screen, you are in for a big surprise.

retard-baby.jpg

Why do you have a secret forum for you and your staff to keep dossier's on certain users? Aren't you breaking your own TOS?

Why are we not allowed to log in with a proxy server, is it because you're trying to keep and store personal information on certain users?

Also, why are you a liar?

And why do you continue to allow people to be bashed here who've long since been banned from the website? Doesn't this contradict your comments about this not being a hate-site?

Once again,for the record,once a dick ,always a dick. At least,David,if you are ever attacked you've got a nice piece of evidence against him.

Internet threats....... seems to happen a lot on this website. I remember in 2009 when someone said they were going to ''jump'' me at the Manc gigs, yet, nothing happened :thumb:

To be fair, David is a twisted little liar and a hypocrite. Happy to please himself and hurt others. I know this from past experience and he has been given everything he deserves. This place is disgusting and he allows hate against Morrissey then cries and wonders why Moz acts back.

I don't really recall one post by David that amounts to crying or anything of the sort. Just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

And personal information? There is no other personal information stored here than there is at any other forum. At the most you are looking at an IP address, email address and registration information and any other information commonly used to register with the vBulletin software. It is not like he has a list of credit cards or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom