Tseng The Hypocrite

VeryLowness

I just tried to register a new account to make some amusing comments about Mr David Tseng, none of which would have been too vicious. I certainly wouldn't have been intimating that he has AIDS or anything like that. Obviously being a witty fellow I wanted a username that would be a bit of a play on Tseng's name. So I attempted to register the following usernames:
Tseng Your Life
Tseng Me The Pillow
I Know You And You Cannot Tseng
Very Lowness With Her Head In A Tseng
Tsengland Is Mine
Tsengland Is Dreaming

Each one of these usernames was rejected by the system on the grounds that "that username already exists or does not fit site standards." Now clearly none of those usernames currently exist. So what else can we deduce except that Mr Tseng has programmed the registration process to reject any username that has Tseng in it. And yet it's perfectly fine for people to set up usernames making fun of Morrissey all day and night, names like MozzaTheTozza, TheMoreISeeTheLessILikeThatCreepSteven, PleaseExcuseMeFromThisTourIveGotATerribleColdComingOn etc etc.
In short this website permits round the clock trolling of Morrissey but not David Tseng. Go ahead, try to register a username with Tseng in it and you'll see what I mean.
The Tsengses Being Dulled Are Mine

Last edited:
I just tried to register a new account to make some amusing comments about Mr David Tseng, none of which would have been too vicious. I certainly wouldn't have been intimating that he has AIDS or anything like that. Obviously being a witty fellow I wanted a username that would be a bit of a play on Tseng's name. So I attempted to register the following usernames:
Tseng Your Life
Tseng Me The Pillow
I Know You And You Cannot Tseng
Very Lowness With Her Head In A Tseng
Tsengland Is Mine
Tsengland Is Dead

Each one of these usernames was rejected by the system on the grounds that "that username already exists or does not fit site standards." Now clearly none of those usernames currently exist. So what else can we deduce except that Mr Tseng has programmed the registration process to reject any username that has Tseng in it. And yet it's perfectly fine for people to set up usernames making fun of Morrissey all day and night, names like MozzaTheTozza, TheMoreISeeTheLessILikeThatCreepSteven, PleaseExcuseMeFromThisTourIveGotATerribleColdComingOn etc etc.
In short this website permits round the clock trolling of Morrissey but not David Tseng. Go ahead, try to register a username with Tseng in it and you'll see what I mean.
The Tsengses Being Dulled Are Mine

get a life.

In the words of Mozza, I will reply with a hard faced three word gesture: go f*** yourself

So far this thread has proved Tseng-sational

where are these amusing comments you promised?

I thought them in my head and they were so amusing I was sent into a three day laughing fit, banged my head, woke up in hospital with no memory of the jokes :-( but rest assured they were absolutely top notch

I would like to officially apologise to David Tseng, I was being a twat when I started this thread. Tseng is a person like you or me or Morrissey, just a dude trying to live his life on this crazy planet, plus he has the good taste to be an admirer of Moz's work like you and me. I also apologise to Marred, I was being a knob and the fact is I am also Australian. I will now delete this thread

I am unable to delete this thread

What's the difference between me and fashion mogul Ed Harry? Although we both make shitty threads, his shitty threads are wildly popular

Who the f*** is Ed Harry? Or Hardy or whatever his name is? And more importantly who really gives a f***. Oh yeah he's that overpaid talentless loser who makes those piece of shit shirts. Well clearly only a complete c*** would like his shirts or know anything about it

You sound very, very familiar....can't quite put my finger on it....

But can we put a ban on it is the real question?

Put a bird on it.

tumblr_m8lzo1YbJ51r82cjdo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom