Trying to find morrissey 60 x 40 inch posters to buy

D

DeclanMc

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find subway sized morrissey posters. Was wondering if anyone on here had any duplicates or any they'd like to sell? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thats way out of my price range, but I do appreciate you taking the time to message and mention that.

I'm considering selling an original 60 X 40 Last Of The Famous International Playboys poster....... It isn't mint, but it's in very good condition and would look sensational under glass...

I think I do have a mint World Peace poster in that size if you're interested.

Also a cat-on-the-head one from 2011 which is unfortunately folded.

You can DM.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your message, I'd deffo be interested in those. If you could dm me with details/price range etc please that would be really great. Thanks again

Hello again! Sorry for the delay, but I kinda forgot about this thread. PM me if you're interested in the LOTFIP subway poster. I can include some photos and we'll discuss a price.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find subway sized morrissey posters. Was wondering if anyone on here had any duplicates or any they'd like to sell? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Declan - I'm selling a subway sized "Interesting Drug" poster if you are interested? It had been tacked onto my apartment wall years ago so it's not in mint condition but the artwork is really cool and intact. The corners just have thumbtack holes and creases. You can email me for images/info: [email protected]

I have one. It’s signed on his birthday. Pm me if ur interest

Attachments

• F40DE83E-52F1-4F51-BD92-FE3A7BCE5663.jpeg
    F40DE83E-52F1-4F51-BD92-FE3A7BCE5663.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom