True To You (TTY) website taken offline... The end? A new beginning?

After a few weeks/months of radio silence on TTY, the website has disappeared from the interweb, but why?

What? I liked looking through the old posts, all of the Morrissey statements. Does anyone know what happened? I hope it's temporary. There are a lot of sites that are inactive but still are available.

large.gif

Way before the expiration date. Could it be that Julia has had enough of Moz because of his, errr, politics?

Of course it could.
By the way, the sentence "True To You" has an expiration date in itself. As anything has.
But maybe you meant that too.
His err, politics, is shorthand for erratic politics, I guess?
Nicely put.

"Uh," I currently have it open in another window. Refreshed it, shows up as normal.

I can't, clicked on the link from this site and nothing appears. Error message about webpage not avaiable.
NET::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.

Maybe Morrissey just banned you from his website. :banned:

But Why? :squiffy:
I am a very staunch defender, a fan from a distance, never to be stalking him and regarded by the hatebots as the Stalin of the Mozbot Buro. :D I have never said anything remotely unfriendly about Julia too.
I have his name tattood in Gothic characters on my rignt arm!
Is it just because I am on solo?
Many of his fans are! :tears:

Uh I don't think it can be just because you're on solo as he is as well. Maybe it's a regional issue

But Why? :squiffy:
I am a very staunch defender, a fan from a distance, never to be stalking him and regarded by the hatebots as the Stalin of the Mozbot Buro. :D I have never said anything remotely unfriendly about Julia too.
I have his name tattood in Gothic characters on my rignt arm!
Is it just because I am on solo?
Many of his fans are! :tears:

I think I am banned too! Why oh why! I can see him doing this! I shouldn't be banned.

Back
Top Bottom