Troy Tate Rehearsal (Pablo Cuckoo)

Anonymous said:
These are wonderful. Next up: hopefully someone coughs up "I Want a Boy for My Birthday."
Anonymous said:
I'd perfer Wolverhampton 88 myself!

Someone should start a campaign for BBC radio to open its vaults for the Hand In Glove anniversary.

Wonderful Woman Kid Jensen version.
Glasgow Queen Margaret Hall, 1984.
Saturday Live with Sandie Shaw.

What is Bonehead's connection or invlovement? Is he good friends with Joyce, or was he around in the demo days?

Went to have another listen to the session and it's been pulled from YouTube by Warners.

Can anyone send this to me? I registered for smithstorrents a while ago, and it says my account is still not activated.
I'm pretty sure I can't download any torrents there without an active account... I can't even see a way to download any while not logged in.

If anybody knows who can activate my account, my username there is "Bellmerian Love Doll", thanks.

EDIT: I found the sendspace link, but can someone still help me out with my ST account getting opened up? Thanks.

Last edited:
Someone should start a campaign for BBC radio to open its vaults for the Hand In Glove anniversary.

Wonderful Woman Kid Jensen version.
Glasgow Queen Margaret Hall, 1984.
Saturday Live with Sandie Shaw.

Or the Morrissey peel sessions...

"armadillo posted the tracks on YouTube:"

I see the youtube post has been removed now. I should point out that, contrary to above statement, I didn't post the tracks onto youtube, I just searched "pablo cuckoo" on google and the post was on there already. I just posted the link to it on this forum.

What is Bonehead's connection or invlovement? Is he good friends with Joyce, or was he around in the demo days?

Went to have another listen to the session and it's been pulled from YouTube by Warners.

Bonehead has nothing to do with the leak. He asked Mike Joyce, via Twitter, whether he knew who had leaked it https://twitter.com/ParlourFlames/status/314086707228205058 Don't know if Mike and Bonehead are still close, but they used to drink together in a pub in Altrincham, there was talk of a band... but I don't think it ever came to anything.

Dave

Sorry for the incorrect credit, fixed now. I guess it doesn't matter now that the video has been taken down.

"armadillo posted the tracks on YouTube:"

I see the youtube post has been removed now. I should point out that, contrary to above statement, I didn't post the tracks onto youtube, I just searched "pablo cuckoo" on google and the post was on there already. I just posted the link to it on this forum.

Sorry for the incorrect credit, fixed now. I guess it doesn't matter now that the video has been taken down.

Which is why I say, "Enjoy it while it's there before some wanker complains and has it pulled." I'm just glad that HipsterDisco's other videos are still there. I'm also glad I listened to it last night before i went to bed!

I downloaded the YouTube video before it was taken down, and have converted the [.flv] file into a 128kbps [.mp3] file. If anybody would like the [.mp3] file, please let me know.

I downloaded the YouTube video before it was taken down, and have converted the [.flv] file into a 128kbps [.mp3] file. If anybody would like the [.mp3] file, please let me know.

Ooohh... you little charmer! I bid on an MP3 player on eBay just so I could get that bit! So when I get the MP3 player, I'll ring you up about the session....yippee!

I think I've enjoyed the production on this cassette practice tape better then that of the first record. :straightface:

I totally enjoyed it. It's like stepping into a time machine. Before they were known. When they were 4 guys taking over the world. *sigh*

Bonehead has nothing to do with the leak. He asked Mike Joyce, via Twitter, whether he knew who had leaked it https://twitter.com/ParlourFlames/status/314086707228205058 Don't know if Mike and Bonehead are still close, but they used to drink together in a pub in Altrincham, there was talk of a band... but I don't think it ever came to anything.

Dave

They were both in Vinny Peculiar's band c.2007. I remember seeing them, Miles Hunt (ex-Wonder Stuff) was the support and after he'd finished the packed Barfly venue emptied... there were about 20 people watching a band with the ex-drummer of the Smiths and the ex-Bonehead of Oasis in it. Quite surreal.

Hi everyone,

I made some high res artwork according to the one seen in the original You Tube video.
For those of you who still burn CDs (...i do...).
pablocuckoomini.jpg

pablocuckoominiback.jpg

I think the front sleeve design was originally made by Alf Button as a flyer for those "Malajusted" parties.

Download the files here (they remain 2 weeks on that site):
http://we.tl/viyZ2vBM4f

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I made some high res artwork according to the one seen in the original You Tube video.
For those of you who still burn CDs (...i do...).
pablocuckoomini.jpg

pablocuckoominiback.jpg

I think the front sleeve design was originally made by Alf Button as a flyer for those "Malajusted" parties.

Download the files here (they remain 2 weeks on that site):
http://we.tl/viyZ2vBM4f

Enjoy.

Hi Mate,
These are beautiful.
Thanks!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom