Trouble Loves Me - Please help me, audio experts. there's a download here too.

D

Deleted member 132

I have been trying to make trouble loves me my song on myspace ( yes sorry, pathetic i know but if we had a couple of drinks you'd be slightly more lenient). so.... first i set up a band site and tried to upload it and got told off by myspace for breaking copyright laws etc (it was ripped from my cd). then i converted my mp3 into another mp3 using some converter or another. same problem. the copyright was detected. so then, thanks to advice from todiebyyourside, i install freecorder. i play trouble loves me on vlc and record it and save as an mp3. when i upload this file to myspace i get the same warning. i have uploaded countless smiths and morrissey tracks to myspace with no problem at all but for some reason it will not allow me to do so with trouble loves me. it's reached a point now that i now will/must/insist on having this beautiful song on mystupidwasteoftimeyesiknowspace even if it's for one day only without being made to fill in a form that enables to to admit my naughtiness to myspace in order to retain my account. i'm sure this doesn't deserve to be in the downloads/bootlegs section but i'm frightened of the other forums and all the audio experts must be here.

if i need to do anything to stay here for a day of two i recommend you download the february 5th 2000 boise, idaho show from http://mozzbozz.vox.com/ - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K2UE7983 it's a very good audience recording and our lord and master is in fine form. very amusing, the ultimate in entertainment.

the only thing i can tell you to do is make a video on youtube of that song and have it on autoplay. all the maladjusted songs will say that copyright violation.

Interesting. I wonder whether Mercury/Island is more strict about enforcing their copyright that Moz's other labels have been.

BTW, the audio format doesn't matter--MySpace uses an audio "footprint" to match it against known copyrighted tracks.

You could add some silence at the end of the track to change the length, also change the title/etc to try and get under the radar ;)

the 'audio footprint' sounds like the reason. never mind, going on about it has got me over it. thanks for the advice, gang.

Back
Top Bottom