Trolls caught on tape!

Wow. I'm good. :o

I don't understand how you can be afraid of pickle or peaches.

You don't meet them on a day to day basis.They don't accost you late at night in the supermarket car park.They don't follow you home from the pub.

You Americans crack me up.:rolleyes:

Actually i'm terrified of snails.My dogs bring them in as a crunchy treat.:sick:

You don't meet them on a day to day basis.They don't accost you late at night in the supermarket car park.They don't follow you home from the pub.

Actually i'm terrified of snails.My dogs bring them in as a crunchy treat.:sick:

Most of us have completely normal relationships with pickles, peaches, and most other condiments and fruits. It's not a national epidemic or anything.

I'm not afraid of snails. I'm afraid of drowning, mostly.

[youtube]Cf8FQYv9lD4&NR[/youtube]

if you laugh at this you are a bad person

I wish chicken carcasses would come back to life too, but thats for entirely different reasons (mainly that they shouldnt be carcasses in the first place)

i did LOL, because its such an irrational fear, and even though i have my own, i dont run away from it like that.

they do?
im not in the least afriad of snails, but EWWWWW!

Tags
fuck you dave you nigger
Back
Top Bottom