Trolling

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Why are the "mods" here letting this Vegan Cro imbecile troll incessantly all over the forum, ruining every thread he posts in, using multiple Anons, and doing nothing about it?

oh yeah, cause vegan cro is sooooooooo offensive. yeah, he's the problem troll around here. it's totally cool that other anons have stated that members loved ones deserved to die, but far be it for vegan cro to make fun of johnny marrs hair.

A post putting up a business card up that says pedophile on it isn’t a great look for the site either

oh yeah, cause vegan cro is sooooooooo offensive. yeah, he's the problem troll around here. it's totally cool that other anons have stated that members loved ones deserved to die, but far be it for vegan cro to make fun of johnny marrs hair.

He's a first-class pain in the arse, just like Aztec, but I'm not giving other trolls a free ride. I'm just not aware of that many here beyond those 2, nor have I seen someone wishing death on members. It's the job of the mods to sort that out, which is why I made this thread - not sure why you're being so obnoxious.

:lbf:
O no you triggered Surface.

I like it how hating on Moz threads are not to be disturbed.:lbf:
Seymour perving on Moz is totally legit, and the thread can go on forever undisturbed.
But whoooa, suggest something about DramaJs gift guitar from Seymour, now we got a problem LOL

You can call Moz gay every day from here to eternity but WOOOA not DramaJ.
Youd think this is DramaJ.com:lbf:

You are not aware of the many Skinny troll sock puppets here calling Moz a Nazi or/and a racist.:rolleyes:
How is this possible? Surface, StalinPipe, Moz Sucks, Moz so old. LOL
I take it that talking about DJ hair:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is the one step that crosses the line.:lbf:
Calling Moz a Nazi will never derail a thread :lbf::lbf:

f*** off you lazy stupid foreigner c*** in some f***ed up backwards place called "weeds" a million miles away from Morrissey's hometown Moz Angeles. I wish all you foreigners would just go home and stop being jealous of all of us that live in Moz Angeles. Stop trying to live vicariously through So-Low and stop thinking Uncle Steve is Brittish. He is an Irish Catholic American who's main goal in life was to get as far away as he could from Brittin. Go home!!!

Like I made up the story of DramaJ 'requesting' that Seymour buy him a guitar?:crazy:
Or that he kissed up some dude?:crazy:
His(DJ) OWN STORIES which IVE READ HERE-as I have not
read the SET THE BOY FREE book, I know its full of dramatic histrionics so I chose to pass on it.

So this thread made me go do some you know “confirmation bias” and find some articles and studies that show online trolling lead to less violence in the real world, cuz it serves as a far less destructive outlet for these poor sods :thumb:
However, seems I’m like totally wrong o_O the thinking now is that the most persistent of online harassing types actually lead to some of these creeps actually acting out in real life, f*** :eek:
but hey, when the site decided to allow anonymous posting :crazy:
that was that really and to be honest, they sort of drive content now :o

i wouldnt say that vegan cro is a persistant online harasser. I think it's pretty easy to sort out the harmless trolls from the ones with real issues, and vegan cro (and Aztec) are pretty harmless. I imagine they just find themselves amusing. it's allowed isn't it? in fact, i wouldnt even use the word troll for them. not wanting to engage in the same straightforward, frank way that the rest of us engage in doesn't automatically make a person a troll.

I like Vegan's trolling, the use of emoji's is spectacular. Just scroll past the posts if you don't care for them, takes a tenth of a second.

So this thread made me go do some you know “confirmation bias” and find some articles and studies that show online trolling lead to less violence in the real world, cuz it serves as a far less destructive outlet for these poor sods :thumb:
However, seems I’m like totally wrong o_O the thinking now is that the most persistent of online harassing types actually lead to some of these creeps actually acting out in real life, f*** :eek:
but hey, when the site decided to allow anonymous posting :crazy:
that was that really and to be honest, they sort of drive content now :o

Dude, WtF? I didnt force you to make that post about your younger self wanting to fight for the glory of King Charles of Sweden who lived hundreds of years ago.:straightface:
Then your older:rolleyes: self wanted to fight against him.:crazy:

These things were not posted by me. :lbf:

you even got a like rating from me you did! yeah, that'll be a nice surprise for you when you log on, I'm sure. I like to help out when I can.

Just taken a screenshot of this historic moment. Now off to A&E as I'm suffering stroke-like symptoms.

I like Vegan's trolling, the use of emoji's is spectacular. Just scroll past the posts if you don't care for them, takes a tenth of a second.
Oh yeah, I was speaking more of the dangerous Swede with time on his hand and Muslims to murder or Derek once that guy kicked off Facebook incites him enough :eek: as for vegan, yeh, soon as I see that name I scroll past, even before I log in :thumb:

Update: I was distracted by Yolandi in a video in the bottom quarter of my screen :brows:
& was drawing a blank on Alex Jones name :o

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I was speaking more of the dangerous Swede with time on his hand and Muslims to murder or Derek once that guy kicked off Facebook incites him enough :eek: as for vegan, yeh, soon as I see that name I scroll past, even before I log in :thumb:

Oh, hi Robbie. What guy kicked off Facebook?

I really do think the anon posting on here is a bit out of hand. We have Untruth—a well-known bully and Holocaust denier—who antagonizes practically everyone whilst posting under multiple names.

Back
Top Bottom