Trolling

Discussion in 'Site Feedback / Suggestions' started by Amy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

There is no doubt that Robert has had..............ahem..............'issues' in the past.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! The Queen of Solo

Unless, like us, you’ve been on here at least since 2006, you can’t really appreciate those ‘issues’.

3. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

They really had a touch of the 'Travis Bickle's' about them.

4. !Viva Hate!

At least Bickle stalked young girls to save them, not bed them. Remember bikubesong, Robby?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robby is garbage. It's not even a question. The ironic thing is that he is always talking about honor but has none. He is a coward as well. He spent years trying to convince people that another poster here was a rapist. He had an elaborate story about it. Robby claimed that he had lived in the same area as this person and that it was well known that this person was a serial rapist. He fabricated enough details that I will admit I started to wonder if it was true, even though it was hard to believe.
    His choice to make up this story of all the things he might have said is telling because Robby tries to present the opposite image of what he is.
    After years of swearing this story we true suddenly one day he retracted it and admitted he had made it up.
    He did this because there was a Morrissey show the next day. Robby and the person he lied about were both going to be there. Even though it was a large festival and he probably wouldn't have seen the person he lied about he told the truth to avoid any kind of consequences for his lies.
    And I imagine someone as recognizable as Robby isn't that hard to spot even in the largest crowd so, much like the common cockroach, as disgusting as he is, you almost have to admire his ability to survive and his will to live a pointless and grotesque existence.

And that's just one example. There are more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that's a bit harsh and no way is his life pointless and he has done more in life than many will. I created this beef with him which was so tongue-in-cheek and perhaps the peak or lowest point of my trolling days here. Robby is Robby and I think he's quite brave sometimes just putting himself out there and being all take it or leave it.
    I actually miss him a lot cause he's not active and I think I sort of scared him away so I only have myself to blame.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember that and wasn't there a picture when he was in the home of some female Soloist?

He always posted pics of him and his dog which looked like a place out in the australian outback. Looking back it seems it was harmless fun and no one got injured or abused or worse.

He is the first one to take trolling from this forum into real life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13?

Wasn't she the same age as him?

9. !Viva Hate!

Referring to two different women.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK!

I don't remember anyone that young on here. Might have been the time I took a break from here which happened now and then.

11. !Viva Hate!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there is good in you wanting to come out. Don't walk my path of hate and self destruction. Not worth it even if some applaud it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

14. !Viva Hate!

[​IMG]

FINE SPEECH.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

gross. I didn't realize his issues were that big. you can always tell by the way a man eats what his mind is like. unsavoury all around is our robby.

on another note, where is vegan cro these days?

16. Oh my god. it's Robby!

Oh my god. it's Robby! spontaneously luminescent

17. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Consultant to the World

I do remember reading right here on Solo how you wanted all Swedes banned. Started a whole thread about it. And as I recall there wasn’t any issue with it being inclusive of me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Oh my god. it's Robby!

and I was totally serious :cool: chatty Canadians too :thumb:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  19. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Consultant to the World

You know the best days of your life was when @rifke and I showed up here. We class up the place significantly. It wasn’t so much whether you seemed serious or not. I was more curious about your mental health.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  20. Oh my god. it's Robby!

it was a bad time, cramming for my exam and babysitting all day doesn't make for good vibes and I was living in a house with a bunch of potheads, I loathe that, all that is done now though :)