Trolling

Discussion in 'Site Feedback / Suggestions' started by Amy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Amy

Amy from the Ice Age to the dole age

Do you just thrive on stirring up needless arguments?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Surface

Surface Wonder why Vegan Cro uses emoji's so much?

Just laugh at them Amy, both Aztec and Vegan clearly don't have a life outside this forum.

The tit who goes under the name Vegan was banned in the past for responding to his own posts. At that time he used the names Biebs or Inspector Jacques Clouseau and all is posts were anti Morrissey, this time he is an anon but using another banned users name, Vegan Cro, who was banned for some for posting shit about the site owner. He has no interest in Morrissey or Marr and spends his time trying to wing people up but unfortunately hardly anyone responds to him, so yet another failure in his pathetic life.

Aztec is just a fantasist, he actually posted that a picture inside a home was in LA even though you could see British plug sockets in the background.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

you're the one who created this thread. I never bug david about anything--that is, unless it's absolutely necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amy

Asking someone to clean up their own site is not stirring up an argument.

5. Amy

It wouldn't surprise me if you actually lived in Stockport, you basket case.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang on, aren't you the one people say laughed at the Manchester Bombing? Is that true?

• Troll Troll x 4
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rifke posted about the children murdered in the Manchester Bombing being "funny", is that not answer enough for you?

• Troll Troll x 4
  8. lanterns

lanterns the original

i think the more interesting discussions on this board do not take place publicly in the forums but rather in the private conversation section. personally i find it disgusting that there are registered users who continue having little chats, accusatorily or amicably it doesnt really matter, with anonymous posters who have indeed uttered death wishes and abuse towards other users. in my eyes they are accomplices. i'd rather like to see them ignoring the trolls for good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  9. Surface

Surface Wonder why Vegan Cro uses emoji's so much?

Did he really do that?

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. Kewpie

Kewpie Member Moderator Subscriber

Personally I wouldn't approve of posts of vegan cro because he / she was banned.
    However, site administrator is very lenient and he approved these posts.
    One of the reasons for approving vegan cro's posts is in order to stop him / her to keep creating new accounts.

If you don't like reading anonymous users' posts, you can put them on ignore.

Wrong, vegan cro and biebs / Inspector JC are different people.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. :rolleyes:
    Peeps here called me a ponce/nonce/pedo. I didnt see anyone getting upset.
    Worse, the dh then got upset when I called him one.:lbf: Hey Im not the "EX" school teacher.

Skinny would give Surface ip info on the peeps Surface didnt like, then Surface would go around PMing and trying to stalk the person and figure out who he was. LOL now thats ONE SCARY STALKING TROLL CREEP.:lbf:

12. JFC, the facts are numerous.

1-55 years old getting tats. data show that to be gayish:memo: its in the data.
    2-flowery shirts:hibiscus:
    3-admitted to kissing a dude. that alone makes him gay:mouth: for well over 45 minutes.
    4-asked a notorious old gay dude to guy him a gift YAOOZA:brows:
    5-has had one girfriend/wife for his entire life.LOL:eyes:

These are hard facts, not the random speculation Moz is subjected to.

13. LOL you been troll stalking all kind of peeps? How do you know all this, did your boyfriend Skinny provide you this info?:crazy:

14. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

I'm with you ducky, but I ain't a mod no more. I'd ban this jackass immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Hold on. You know you're replying to a one-track troll here? A well-known troll.

16. 12" on the slack

12" on the slack outrightly laughing

I don't understand the outrage over the annoying but ultimately harmless vegan.cro character either. But when some other cunt posts things like "Hitler didn't kill enough Jews" or "Breivik didn't kill enough lefties" or indeed utters death wishes, it's met with a collective shrug.

What is wrong with people?

• Like Like x 4
  17. that humorless dork, the Halal Butcher:nutbolt::turban::bookmark: has wanted Moz dead:ghost:
    several times and I didnt see anyone wanting him banned.
    THERE ARE TROLLS HERE going by the avatar MORRISSEY SO OLD and MORRISEEY SUCKS!!
    WTF??? and nobody objects.
    Get with the game plan peeps: here it goes, DramaJ is still well behind when it comes to posts, I want him to catch up.:confettiball:

Maybe all MOZ non hater should be Banned. Have Surface in charge of peeps IPS.:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  18. :lbf:
    Skinny youve outdone yourself with this one.:lbf:

19. We have the Marxist-Leninist weapon of criticism and self-criticism. We can get rid of a bad style and keep the good.

:lbf:

20. :rolleyes:
    o_O
    :rolleyes:
    o_O

doh:

• Insightful Insightful x 1