Treatise on Cowardice

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
It's so easy to throw punches when you're behind a shield, isn't it?

My loyalties lie with those who I can trust, those who value me and respect my feelings. I'm sure I could insert a long string of Morrissey quotes, but surely that isn't necessary. My point is clear.

My point is clear.

Not really. :confused: Did somebody say something to you? Do you want me to go f*** them up? 'Cause I will.

VXWAdult%20Baseball%20Bat.jpg

Thanks, Cassius, but no need. I'm sure the person I meant this for will understand. At least, I hope he will. He's not as smart as I'd given him credit for. It's a shame.

No need to say anything further. :)

Thanks, Cassius, but no need. I'm sure the person I meant this for will understand. At least, I hope he will. He's not as smart as I'd given him credit for. It's a shame.

No need to say anything further. :)

Its not me is it?.....:p

I too would be part of an angry mob to protect you....:cool:

No, Kiltie dear, it isn't you. He knows who he is. I hope he's feeling ashamed of himself right now. He should be.

Was it bad then? Though you don't have to say obviously...:)

Just rise above it dear.

Was it something posted on your profile, a message perhaps? which you deleted.

As i said (more or less the same words)

thank you for your message/PM via facebook. But please could you express your problems with me on 'solo' here rather elsewhere. Or do so through the moderators.
As me taking the piss out of your friend, i have never called him a 'Paedophile' i just made 'fun' of his signature when it was pink haired girl & from a post:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1048646#post1048646

as i have mentioned before your friend has always been rather odd towards me. so its been tick for tack...I know it isn't very clever of me.

I know we have some of the same friends via facebook. If this is a problem for you. I have no problem that they delete me from their facebook profiles.

also as you requested in your message, i will leave this person alone (in as so much i won't call him what you think i've called him) and i am doing it for you.

best wishes.

PS. i don't feel 'Ashamed'

Also i would like to point out the only two usernames i have here are 'cornelius blaze' & 'the more you explore me!' I haven't made up any others to 'troll' etc.

Also i would like to point out the only two usernames i have here are 'cornelius blaze' & 'the more you explore me!' I haven't made up any others to 'troll' etc.

explorey is my hero, end of story :guitar:

ps: sorry if you take shit for me saying that, but i mean it
if id listen to explorey, i never would have been banned in the 1st place :o

Not really. :confused: Did somebody say something to you? Do you want me to go f*** them up? 'Cause I will.

VXWAdult%20Baseball%20Bat.jpg

Aluminum may make that nice "ping" sound when striking bone but nothing gets the job done the right way like good old American made Louisville Slugger hard wood.

To the mods.. kidding.

Tags
flamebait pay attention to me!!!!! stfu pftlt this means you trolling yep
Back
Top Bottom