Treat Me Like A Human Being - 2012 Remaster

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
I've uploaded this little montage, as an example of how good the VH 2012 remaster is.
Even this track, which is only an unfinished demo, sounds so much better than the original release on the b-side of Glamorous Glue last year.

By the way, I really love this song.

Three words could change my life...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've uploaded this little montage, as an example of how good the VH 2012 remaster is.
Even this track, which is only an unfinished demo, sounds so much better than the original release on the b-side of Glamorous Glue last year.

By the way, I really love this song.

Three words could change my life...

First of all, I really have come to like this song. It seems very inconsequential at first but then it refuses to leave your head.

Secondly, thanks for uploading the remaster.

Now, having said that...is this vinyl sourced? CD? I can't believe he'd put this on the album; the tape hiss is pretty awful. A b-side I could see, but an album?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first Morrissey song with a saxophone? I've never heard this before, I love it.

I wonder what the three words are? :cool:

Surprised the entire Viva Hate re-release hasn't leaked online yet.

Got mine on order but need NAOW!

Then again, surprise PMs are always boner-inducing...

Thanks for uploading the song to share! It's a lovely song, though it does sound very "lo-fi". Maybe Morrissey will re-record it properly for his new album or some future compilation?

Thanks for uploading the song to share! It's a lovely song, though it does sound very "lo-fi". Maybe Morrissey will re-record it properly for his new album or some future compilation?

Hold your breath on that one...

At any rate, this is indeed a great little song; at least as good as most of Viva Hate. However, a recording of this quality simply does not belong on an album, much less a remastered one.

Back
Top Bottom