Morrissey Central "TRAVIS SCOTT" (June 19, 2022)

TRAVIS SCOTT

Travis.jpg

(Surprising given the history of that shirt...)
Regards,
FWD.

Travis has some good songs, but I don't think anyone will ever get over the Astroworld incident.
Love the shirt regardless.

Travis has some good songs, but I don't think anyone will ever get over the Astroworld incident.
Love the shirt regardless.

He's being sued in multiple lawsuits over the 10 deaths and hundreds of injured to the tune of 3 billion dollars. But he wears a Morrissey t-shirt so he must be ok.

Morrissey does not like rappers and rappers have nothing to do with M rap music has nothing to do with Morrissey's music, he said that the lyrics do not bother him but that the music does because it is very repetitive. So Moz doesn't like rap.And who is Travis Scott?
You need to get you Rocky facts right, asap

Regardless of who that Travis is, such posting of photos of more or less famous people in Morrissey T-shirts is embarrassing and a bit humiliating . Is there something like that on the official websites of any other artists ? :thumbsdown:

He's being sued in multiple lawsuits over the 10 deaths and hundreds of injured to the tune of 3 billion dollars. But he wears a Morrissey t-shirt so he must be ok.
I hope you don't think I support Travis - I like a small minority of his work, not his character.

Wow, holy crap. It is true about this place, you people are lost, duped, loonies.

California Son was a legendary basketball player at Hollywood High. He was offered a scholarship to play basketball at UCLA and basketball is actually his first love over music as you can see by DOCUMENTED REAL PHOTOS of him playing basketball in LA. Rappers like basketball, so they like California Son. How hard is that for you people to put together?

It's not his taste on music but he like the social sense of it the same way he does with punk rock. Bunch of stupid people commenting on Moz like they understand him. You understand what CNN and The Guardian tell you is all you stupid mindless sheep.
You are obviously nuttier than a squirrel turd.

And I know Morrissey is known to contradict himself, but I know for certain that he mentioned hating rap music on that Larry King interview...

.... and probably he doesn't.
BUT it's a musician showing his inspirations and promoting Morrissey for free.
So he is simply returning the favor.
That kind of attitude is called... being polite!

If so then I'm starting to worry about Bonfire :rolleyes:
Well said I think the same. You have to change very deeply to get you to like that, I keep insisting that Moz doesn't like it I want to think it's very exquisite, but after seeing that he went to a zero authority concert... well they put me in doubts that band I did not like anything. Long live Beirut and Zach Condon its singer. I bet Moz would like that singer !!!

Regardless of who that Travis is, such posting of photos of more or less famous people in Morrissey T-shirts is embarrassing and a bit humiliating . Is there something like that on the official websites of any other artists ? :thumbsdown:
Exactly and I would add the following there are people who wear a Morrissey shirt and do not know his career or maybe know a song like every day is like..... Maybe they know him because he is frontal and says what he thinks and it is said that M is rebellious and they use the shirt to differentiate themselves ..... You have to have so little personality to wear someone's t-shirt without knowing who they are......

Not every genre. I have still to hear any redeeming qualities in nu-metal, EDM/house, reggaeton, Latin pop, mumble rap, whatever it is that Nickelback is doing, and so forth…

I did not know he had Ice Cube on his intro music! Do you remember what song it was? One of the all-time greatest MC’s.
Its funny as Ice Cube can't stand Morrissey .
He should have gone with snoop Dog, Snoop thinks hes "chill"

The truth is, lots of people in the black community like M's music. He is respected as a singer and lyric writer, lots of them know about music history and like that M is his own man and beyond the curve- Prince was a big M fan

He doesn't wow them like Bowie did and lots think hes a bit of a "Mommys boy" but he is respected.
As for the hip hop community, same kinda thing. Lots see he is way beyond them with words (Or used to be), they can see he comes from streets much like their own (UK hip hop people)
So he is respected by the brighter people in the hip hop community - like PE, BNP , Tribe, De La Soul etc
Snoop is a fan of M's , Ice cube isn't a fan of him - no loss M is worth a million of him, hes very basic and homophobic .
Mainly though, he is unknown in that world and most wouldn't know him, if he handed them a fly gold chain
As for those Supreme T-shirts, they are just people on a brand, most don't know M or Lou Reed who wear that Supreme stuff - which Im proud of, anyone who pays loads of money for supreme "limited edition" stuff is a moron.
Its such a con . Its kinda sad M even got involved

Last edited:
I doubt that with every fiber in my body. I’m 99,99 percent sure that’s just a coincidence. Way too far-fetched.
You are wrong, I'm afraid, its in an interview . When they toured the UK, Chuck kept seeing Louder Than Bombs everywhere.
Also, chuck is a rock fan (some can argue Smiths have "rock" moments at times)

You are wrong, I'm afraid, its in an interview . When they toured the UK, Chuck kept seeing Louder Than Bombs everywhere.
Also, chuck is a rock fan (some can argue Smiths have "rock" moments at times)
There’s a remarkable consistency between the mood and attitude of The Smiths (and Morrissey) and much rap music; Public Enemy in particular.

Back
Top Bottom