Traits for your mate...

C

Cemetry Gates

What traits, characteristics, qualities, values and looks do you go for in a mate?

Does your mate/spouse/partner have them in coordinance making them your "soul" mate or "true love"?

If you're single, what do you really go for? List anything.

I'm not single but my advice would be to avoid people who spend countless time in internet forums and chat rooms.

Hubby is, of course, my soul mate as he is just as lovely (in a crude and funny way)as I am (and he had better get himself in here and say the same about me if he wants to be able to move tomorrow. I've seen'Misery'.)

What traits, characteristics, qualities, values and looks do you go for in a mate?

Does your mate/spouse/partner have them in coordinance making them your "soul" mate or "true love"?

did you say "list anything"? i really don't think you want to know.

otherwise...

chewy flaps and a tight sphincter

Hubby is, of course, my soul mate as he is just as lovely (in a crude and funny way)as I am (and he had better get himself in here and say the same about me if he wants to be able to move tomorrow. I've seen'Misery'.)

you're not gonna hurt me are ya? really, please don't. you're awfully cruel.

of course, the mrs. was just made for me. she's just got everything. i never thought i'd meet another woman could use sledge hammer.

you're not gonna hurt me are ya? really, please don't. you're awfully cruel.

of course, the mrs. was just made for me. she's just got everything. i never thought i'd meet another woman could use sledge hammer.
Oh, you say the nicest things! I know you'll look after me well! (who said romance was dead?

Well, based on every girlfriend and wife who have all come and gone, I guess I'd say the traits that I should be looking for is the opposite of what I've been finding.

I think I am looking for an anorexic Brittney Spears fan that loves to cook and clean and nows how to shut the f*** up when the game is on and knows that if she is talking and the game isn't on, she best hand me the motherf***ing remote so I can PUT the damn game on.

Wow.. I feel so much better now.

Well, based on every girlfriend and wife who have all come and gone, I guess I'd say the traits that I should be looking for is the opposite of what I've been finding.

I think I am looking for an anorexic Brittney Spears fan that loves to cook and clean and nows how to shut the f*** up when the game is on and knows that if she is talking and the game isn't on, she best hand me the motherf***ing remote so I can PUT the damn game on.

Wow.. I feel so much better now.

I think that you will never find that kind of woman....sorry :p She doesn't exsist but on the offchance that you find her, can we share her please?

I think that you will never find that kind of woman....sorry :p She doesn't exsist but on the offchance that you find her, can we share her please?

Yes you can. That's another thing she should be.. unavailable for commitment. Good catch!

Yes you can. That's another thing she should be.. unavailable for commitment. Good catch!

I will hold you to that. :D I agree with you that's a bloody good catch:D

Accepting that I'm always right :D

Ok, in all honesty, I really actually sat down and really thought about what I wanted. Ok, here's a partial list...not like you care either but, to fill up this topic and keep me from being bored.

family oriented
monogamous to me only
non-cheater
non-alcoholic, druggie or drama king
kind
caring
loving
respectful
makes me feel comfortable in any given situation and ALWAYS sticks by my side
patience w/ me in about any subject especially in sexual matters
non-violent
non-abusive (in ANY form)
has a place, can drive and somewhat of a brain
has a job that makes him comfortable in paying the bills on time
similar interests
similar thoughts on some aspects for the future
partiality to tall guys w/ medium builds, dark hair and either blue or green eyes
glasses are cool (b/c you can take them off and then, they look all sexy--the men)
puts up w/ me and my moods
puts up w/ me and going out to gigs alot & NOT to festivals, etc.
puts up w/ me in certain things I like--toleration
can share secrets w/ me as we cuddle under the covers
can talk to me comfortably as I will him, about any form of subject
has a small romantic streak

ok, I've bored you all enough... sayanara.

Back
Top Bottom