Trade: I want your original Smiths or Morrissey shirts

elephant6ers

Hiya.

I would love to add ORIGINAL Smiths or Morrissey tee shirts to my collection. In return, I offer these items below as trade. I need mediums or larges and good condition ones please. Especially looking for This charming man, Sheila take a bow, Bigmouth strikes again, Queen is dead, Shakespeare's sister cover shirt. Morrissey solo era shirts most wanted include Dagenham Dave, Harvey Keitel and other rarer 'face only' shirts. I also pay cash if trading is not adequate. Thanks for reading and email me at [email protected]

1)The Smiths 10" vinyl MINT
2)The Queen Is Dead 10" MINT
3) Shoplifters Of The world unite 12" US only promo(orange band cover) GONE
4)There is a light that never goes out 7" US -reissue blue cover
5)Nirvana/William Burroughs 10" Pic Disc The Priest they called him NM
6)Nirvana LP Bleach UK 13 track white vinyl ltd 2500only MINT
7)Stop Me If you've heard This one before 7" US blue cover GONE
8)I started something I couldn't finish orig promo poster Rough Trade UK NM
9) The world won't listen Aussie only LPs GONE
10) Peel Sessions Smiths 12" UK NM

Ask for more, I have others!;)

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Apart from The Queen Is Dead, Edith Sitwell, Harvey Keitel all the Tshirs are not sold at Smiths/Morrissey gigs.

In late 80s you could buy Smiths Tshirts from major chains Virgin, Our Price, HMV and other independent record shops.

I don't know these are regarded as official or original because they aren't sold at Smiths/Morrissey gigs.

I regret not buying few more The Queen Is Dead Tshirt.
My brother demanded it for as a souvenir from England.

Re: Hmmmm

Apart from The Queen Is Dead, Edith Sitwell, Harvey Keitel all the Tshirs are not sold at Smiths/Morrissey gigs.

In late 80s you could buy Smiths Tshirts from major chains Virgin, Our Price, HMV and other independent record shops.

I don't know these are regarded as official or original because they aren't sold at Smiths/Morrissey gigs.

Yup I guess you are right...actually what I meant to say was I only want vintage shirts that were made in the 80s for Smiths and early 90s for Morrissey shirts. Those new ones on ebay and online shops are a dime a dozen and they don't really appeal to me. Anybody?

Re: Hmmmm

you should have bought him one of those london tube style t-shirts from outside camden underground

72318452_7b5bf8528c_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom