Tour ticket sales

mhicks

Senior Citizen member
Is there anyone, maybe with some inside knowledge, that knows how near to capacity the European venues will be next week? I just wonder how full/empty places like the NIA and SECC will be.

Morrissey is playing in Hall 4 at the SECC; which has a capacity of 9000. As far as I know there are still some tickets available.

I wonder if theyre using the FULL space of the gmex?
'cause thats a LOT of people...
:eek:

I think the NIA in Birmingham holds approx 12/13000.

To be honest i've bought tickets for next weeks show at the NIA but i am slightly worried about how many big gaps there may be in the audience.
I went to the NIA on the winter 2004 tour and although Morrissey put on a fairly good show, most of the balcony seats were empty and there were big empty spaces on the floor.

I wonder if theyre using the FULL space of the gmex?
'cause thats a LOT of people...
:eek:

OMG where gonna get crushed LOL. Me and my dad are travelling from Bradford with Cavendish coaches he said when he went to see Rush last year they got them there at least 3hours before the concert started. Does anyone know any really good pubs in Manchester thats near the GMEX where hoping to go to a pub then just go in as soon as the doors open so we get at the front :D seen as its my first concert and ive deamt bout been at least a few feet awat from him :D

Back
Top Bottom