tour size / cancellations

libertine99

i dont know about his previous tours in details, but with about 120 dates, 2009 must be one of his biggest tours?

btw: with all those people complaining: of those 120 dates, he cancelled not even 20, so I dont think that such a bad rate, is it?

Compared to most artists, his cancellation rate is absolutely awful.

Compared to most artists, his music is better. :D

Good. :lbf::guitar:

Actually, his cancellations only occur when he's ill.
If you will be checking other artists' cancellation you'll see several motives to do it.

Why is it untrue?

It's no secret Moz cancelled a lot of US shows in the past due to poor ticket sales, then there was the Benicassim-debacle a few years ago, the Outsiders tour with Bowie where he fled tyo his mother's house etc, etc.
The list goes on and on.

Moz doesn't quite have his equal in the music-bizz when it comes to erratic behaviour. When he doesn't feel like it, he won't play!

It's no secret Moz cancelled a lot of US shows in the past due to poor ticket sales, then there was the Benicassim-debacle a few years ago, the Outsiders tour with Bowie where he fled tyo his mother's house etc, etc.
The list goes on and on.

Moz doesn't quite have his equal in the music-bizz when it comes to erratic behaviour. When he doesn't feel like it, he won't play!

His mum was very well?

I doubt that Moz was feeling well before coming up the stage in Swindon, so I'll rather believe that he only cancels when he really has to.

Unless you're Iggy Pop and overdosed, no singer I know broke down after the first song.

You've said everything I've thought

I'm surprised that considering his reputation for cancelling concerts for questionable reasons, he hasn't had more plaudits for being back on the stage just two days after being in hospital.

For your interest

i dont know about his previous tours in details, but with about 120 dates, 2009 must be one of his biggest tours?

btw: with all those people complaining: of those 120 dates, he cancelled not even 20, so I dont think that such a bad rate, is it?

I posted details in here, it's not really bad.

Back
Top Bottom