TOS violation by mod?

I didn't threaten to ban anyone, he is already banned. Also what bias are you talking about? I was talking about this troll who hates me and the site because he has been banned multiple times. You can't guarantee anything, it really depends on the context which is what I'm looking at.

Yes but my point was you threatened to ban a poster because they are a troll who carries an obvious bias. I then pointed out that Peter also trolls and carries an equally obvious bias yet I assume he currently faces no threat of a ban? Indeed is free to actually threaten physical harm on someone. I guarantee you had I ever threatened say Kewpie with pushing her down a manhole should we meet I would've faced a ban. Guaran-f***en-tee it. Truth is I've seen moderators ban people for much less.

The double standards are appalling.

I didn't threaten to ban anyone, he is already banned. Also what bias are you talking about? I was talking about this troll who hates me and the site because he has been banned multiple times. You can't guarantee anything, it really depends on the context which is what I'm looking at.

Apologies david what i meant by this 'Are you going to be begging me again to lift your ban again' is that you threaten to use banning powers over someone who I think is fairly innocuous when compared to the vile troll beast that is US.

Are you going to be begging me again to lift your ban again, "Truth" / banned member "Dave" / banned member "Calamine Lotion"?

You're a liar. Produce evidence that I even asked you to lift my ban. I asked you why I was on timeout when I used language that is regularly used by a moderator. You told me that I was a "former banned troll." I asked for that to be clarified and you quit responding.

It's funny that you think it's a situation where someone would "beg" as if running a shithole website to a failing pop star makes you someone with power.

But I didn't even ask.

I already said I took a look. It wasn't a violation.

Yes you did and while you deny it, if I made the same comment to a Mod I promise you I'd be banned in a flash. I guess asking you have a look at the behaviour of that moderator is bit like finding out the you are prosecuting a murderer only to find out that the judge presiding over the trial is the accused father. Peter is free to say and do anything he wants, use any type of language he wants, threaten whomever he wants and sure you'll 'take a look' but ultimately do squat.

This place is rigged system.

Don't believe me, there are plenty of others who will attest to what I'm saying.

Yes you did and while you deny it, if I made the same comment to a Mod I promise you I'd be banned in a flash. I guess asking you have a look at the behaviour of that moderator is bit like finding out the you are prosecuting a murderer only to find out that the judge presiding over the trial is the accused father. Peter is free to say and do anything he wants, use any type of language he wants, threaten whomever he wants and sure you'll 'take a look' but ultimately do squat.

Don't believe me, there are plenty of others who will attest to what I'm saying.
You, bhops, seem to be one of the few sane people on this weird site.

You, bhops, seem to be one of the few sane people on this weird site.

Why thankyou! it seems a few others might disagree but I'll take a compliment where I can get one.

Yeah, it wouldn't be smart to insult moderators / admins of a site at no cost to you. As most people understand, they are guests and act as such. Don't be this person:

calamine.jpg

Yeah, it wouldn't be smart to insult moderators / admins of a site at no cost to you. As most people understand, they are guests and act as such. Don't be this person:

View attachment 43311

Riiiigggggghhhhht. I think everything I need to know is contained in this post.

How is Skinny saying "f*** you" to people who are here as your "guests" as you put it, but without whom your site wouldn't exist I could equally put it; any more acceptable usage of language than Cala saying "f*** you"?

Please clarify which kind of c*** and which kind of f*** you is permissible to be freely used. Inquiring minds want to know. I want to expand my vocabulary.

How is Skinny saying "f*** you" to people who are here as your "guests" as you put it, but without whom your site wouldn't exist I could equally put it; any more acceptable usage of language than Cala saying "f*** you"?

Please clarify which kind of c*** and which kind of f*** you is permissible to be freely used. Inquiring minds want to know. I want to expand my vocabulary.

Refer to David's post above Scanty, he just made it fairly clear. Mod's are free to say what they want, we as 'guests' are not. I guess there finally ends in that post David's grand whole 'this site will be totally free speech' experiment. Nice to see you back BTW ;)

It is pretty much 'free speech'. You're the one calling for more censorship.

Refer to David's post above Scanty, he just made it fairly clear. Mod's are free to say what they want, we as 'guests' are not. I guess there finally ends in that post David's grand whole 'this site will be totally free speech' experiment. Nice to see you back BTW ;)

Back
Top Bottom