Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 27, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Dial-a-Cliché / Speedway // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo: @mozzer.clumsy.and.shy / Instagram

full

Last edited:
For those who like to know his banter, when he came out for the encore he said "we've had a terrific two nights in Toronto...if I made you feel second best...I'm so sorry I was blind....you were always on my mind."

Just remembered more banter. After playing Morning Starship he said "That song was written by Jobriath..." (Mostly silence from crowd)... "Huh? Whaaa? That song was written by Jobriath, and you may not know who he is... But I like him!!"

Regards,
FWD.

Tonight was AMAZING!

Last night was lovely but mixing up the setlist tonight was such a treat. Seasick, Break Up The Family, Dial-A-Cliche, Is It Really So Strange, and Trouble Loves Me. A great mood in the room and the band was very polished. He sang a snippet of Never Played Symphonies in the middle of HSIN. Accidentally knocked his own mic off the stand early on and quipped 'very professional!' as he picked it back up. Talked about being too fat for a Chicken Save shirt.

Suedehead made more sense near the end which had everyone going. There were several successful attempts onto the stage. Hardly any the previous night.

A one point a toddler was deposited on the stage (in a bootleg shirt, ha!) and he sang a couple of verses (can't remember which song) holding the child's hand. Sweet. Things got particularly magical from Seasick onwards and I was moved enough to reach for a tissue (such was the emotion in the air). Seriously.
Just a magical evening from start to finish. There were at least a couple of people filming fans and the show for official purposes so let's hope it sees a release.
Thanks for the info`. I love The Never Played Symphonies, let`s hope he gets the full blown version on the setlist for the European dates I suspect will be announced any day now.

It went something like this... "Thank you to Chickensave for the T shirts. They're either too small.....or I must be.... FAT?!?!?"
Thank you.
Actually i think he looked better yesterday than the first night.
He did look a bit chubby with a shirt on friday, but we don't care , his voice is magnificent.

For those who like to know his banter, when he came out for the encore he said "we've had a terrific two nights in Toronto...if I made you feel second best...I'm so sorry I was blind....you were always on my mind."
Love his banter
Thanks for the info`. I love The Never Played Symphonies, let`s hope he gets the full blown version on the setlist for the European dates I suspect will be announced any day now.
The never played symphonies is such an underrated beautiful song, I get goosebumps and watery eyes just to read he sang a bit of it. I'm dying.:tears:

it would be awesome to get some audio rips of the first live performances of Wedding Bell Blues from Friday and Morning Starship from last night. If anyone has complete audio of these performances please share.

Bravo Morrissey. I don't think he looks fat. EDLS video is incredible. I laughed and cried like a psycho.

it would be awesome to get some audio rips of the first live performances of Wedding Bell Blues from Friday and Morning Starship from last night. If anyone has complete audio of these performances please share.
Easy To Rip Off But Hard To Clean Up The Audio ... :squiffy::squiffy::squiffy: , We Need An Audio Engineer To Do It

The whole of Seasick:

FWD.

Re: shirts.

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom