Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 27, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Dial-a-Cliché / Speedway // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo: @mozzer.clumsy.and.shy / Instagram

full

Last edited:

FWD.

Final, I believe:

Is It Really So Strange?
Alma Matters
I Wish You Lonely
Hairdresser on Fire
How Soon Is Now?
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Back on the Chain Gang
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Morning Starship
Munich Air Disaster 1958
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me
Trouble Loves Me
The Bullfighter Dies
Scandinavia
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Jack the Ripper
Break Up The Family
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Dial-a-Cliché
Speedway
Encore:
Suedehead

Regards,
FWD.

finally some changes in the setlist, thanks for all the info, clips 'n pics so far, Canada 10 points.

troubles loves me and seasick what a treat, plus break up the family and more, thanks Morrissey

finally some changes in the setlist, thanks for all the info, clips 'n pics so far, Canada 10 points.

troubles loves me and seasick what a treat, plus break up the family and more, thanks Morrissey
I'd like to hear Meat is Murder.

Can you tell what he said at the end? Something like "How strange, I can _____ my life." :confused:

Tonight was AMAZING!

Last night was lovely but mixing up the setlist tonight was such a treat. Seasick, Break Up The Family, Dial-A-Cliche, Is It Really So Strange, and Trouble Loves Me. A great mood in the room and the band was very polished. He sang a snippet of Never Played Symphonies in the middle of HSIN. Accidentally knocked his own mic off the stand early on and quipped 'very professional!' as he picked it back up. Talked about being too fat for a Chicken Save shirt.

Suedehead made more sense near the end which had everyone going. There were several successful attempts onto the stage. Hardly any the previous night.

A one point a toddler was deposited on the stage (in a bootleg shirt, ha!) and he sang a couple of verses (can't remember which song) holding the child's hand. Sweet. Things got particularly magical from Seasick onwards and I was moved enough to reach for a tissue (such was the emotion in the air). Seriously.
Just a magical evening from start to finish. There were at least a couple of people filming fans and the show for official purposes so let's hope it sees a release.

i sa

Thank you so much, im so grateful to ya....if you have the whole song ,could you please send to you tube
All the songs you wanted in whole from the 26th are available in one video over in its thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Tonight was AMAZING!

Last night was lovely but mixing up the setlist tonight was such a treat. Seasick, Break Up The Family, Dial-A-Cliche, Is It Really So Strange, and Trouble Loves Me. A great mood in the room and the band was very polished. He sang a snippet of Never Played Symphonies in the middle of HSIN. Accidentally knocked his own mic off the stand early on and quipped 'very professional!' as he picked it back up. Talked about being too fat for a Chicken Save shirt.

Suedehead made more sense near the end which had everyone going. There were several successful attempts onto the stage. Hardly any the previous night.

A one point a toddler was deposited on the stage (in a bootleg shirt, ha!) and he sang a couple of verses (can't remember which song) holding the child's hand. Sweet. Things got particularly magical from Seasick onwards and I was moved enough to reach for a tissue (such was the emotion in the air). Seriously.
Just a magical evening from start to finish. There were at least a couple of people filming fans and the show for official purposes so let's hope it sees a release.
Good to hear you had a great time. Too fat for chicken save shirt :lbf:
I didn’t know how Canadians would respond to this tour. It could have gone the other way, but so glad he’s welcome back with open arms.

So seems we can expect shows with slightly different setlists in NY.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom