Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 27, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Dial-a-Cliché / Speedway // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo: @mozzer.clumsy.and.shy / Instagram

full

Last edited:
My maths maybe wrong, but something like 29 different songs played across the 2 gigs which is pretty impressive. That's probably more than he has played across entire tours in the past.

And a great many of the solo albums represented so most fans should be happy...apart from the Kill Uncle and Southpaw Grammar lovers of course... ;)

20190428_073754.jpg

IMG_20190428_073735.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Tonight was AMAZING!

Last night was lovely but mixing up the setlist tonight was such a treat. Seasick, Break Up The Family, Dial-A-Cliche, Is It Really So Strange, and Trouble Loves Me. A great mood in the room and the band was very polished. He sang a snippet of Never Played Symphonies in the middle of HSIN. Accidentally knocked his own mic off the stand early on and quipped 'very professional!' as he picked it back up. Talked about being too fat for a Chicken Save shirt.

Suedehead made more sense near the end which had everyone going. There were several successful attempts onto the stage. Hardly any the previous night.

A one point a toddler was deposited on the stage (in a bootleg shirt, ha!) and he sang a couple of verses (can't remember which song) holding the child's hand. Sweet. Things got particularly magical from Seasick onwards and I was moved enough to reach for a tissue (such was the emotion in the air). Seriously.
Just a magical evening from start to finish. There were at least a couple of people filming fans and the show for official purposes so let's hope it sees a release.

:thumb:

Bit of Scandinavia & Seasick...

Voice is great.

Regards,
FWD.

It can’t be going this good right??

What are the bets he cancels the next show due to something bizarre.

Just when you think Morrissey is back to his best he then goes and f***s his fans over, mark my words!

It can’t be going this good right??

What are the bets he cancels the next show due to something bizarre.

Just when you think Morrissey is back to his best he then goes and f***s his fans over, mark my words!

I think he's got the next one with a nice day off before... will he do all the NY shows??

Tonight was AMAZING!

Last night was lovely but mixing up the setlist tonight was such a treat. Seasick, Break Up The Family, Dial-A-Cliche, Is It Really So Strange, and Trouble Loves Me. A great mood in the room and the band was very polished. He sang a snippet of Never Played Symphonies in the middle of HSIN. Accidentally knocked his own mic off the stand early on and quipped 'very professional!' as he picked it back up. Talked about being too fat for a Chicken Save shirt.

Suedehead made more sense near the end which had everyone going. There were several successful attempts onto the stage. Hardly any the previous night.

A one point a toddler was deposited on the stage (in a bootleg shirt, ha!) and he sang a couple of verses (can't remember which song) holding the child's hand. Sweet. Things got particularly magical from Seasick onwards and I was moved enough to reach for a tissue (such was the emotion in the air). Seriously.
Just a magical evening from start to finish. There were at least a couple of people filming fans and the show for official purposes so let's hope it sees a release.
Good review, it sounds like you had an amazing night quite dramatic changes to set list, looks like he will be singing one new song per show. I’m happy you had special night. May your memories stay with you forever

Great show last night! I’m pretty sure he also played ‘I wish you lonely’ on the same slot as the 26th.

Last edited by a moderator:
My maths maybe wrong, but something like 29 different songs played across the 2 gigs which is pretty impressive. That's probably more than he has played across entire tours in the past.

It's a general trend that the setlist will vary a bit in the opening couple of nights of the tour. It usually takes a little time for it to settle down - I guess initial picks on night one that looked good on paper, turn out not to work as well as expected.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom