Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Wedding Bell Blues / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spent The Day In Bed / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by sdsuedehead

• Photos posted by @the_edge / Twitter (4 total). Link posted by Famous when dead

full
  • Morrissey still outspoken, but much more open as he ends Canadian boycott by Nick Krewen (4 stars, 1 photo) - The Star. Link posted by Famous when dead
  • Photos: Morrissey @ Sony Centre by David McDonald (15 total) - Aesthetic Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza.

full

Last edited:
God, you’re pathetic. Completely incapable of conceding your point. Faith Goldy’s whole agenda is built on “Christian identity” and she is constantly urging men and women to go back to church.

The reason she’s interested in Zionism is because she wants Canada to operate as a racist ethnostate with inhumane border policies in the same way that Israel does. She’s a racist who admires other racist administrations, not because she’s a “secret Jew.”

You have such a pretentiously high opinion of yourself as some sort of renegade intellectual, but your worldview is so sadly narrow. You really have almost no idea of what you’re talking about.
You're talking about her supposed agenda - I'm talking about her real agenda. Of course she'll talk about Christian identity and tell people to go to church. The Zionist shills of the alt-right say all the things white nationalists want to hear, while steering their dislike towards Muslims rather than Jews - and sating them to ensure they don't start their own grass roots movements that would be out of the establishment's hands (i.e potentially dangerous and capable of making real changes). You want opposition? Then sit down with your laptop and we'll provide that for you, and you can vent off to your heart's content and walk away a happier man.

In a way, we are in a similar agreement of Faith Goldy. You just believe she is a genuine white supremacist whose allegiance is to Canada, whereas I believe she is a Zionist supremacist whose allegiance is to her (and the alt-right's) financial funders in Israel.

Last edited:
You're talking about her supposed agenda - I'm talking about her real agenda. Of course she'll talk about Christian identity and tell people to go to church. The Zionist shills of the alt-right say all the things white nationalists want to hear, while steering their dislike towards Muslims rather than Jews - and sating them to ensure they don't start their own grass roots movements that would be out of the establishment's hands (i.e potentially dangerous and capable of making real changes). You want opposition? Then sit down with your laptop and we'll provide that for you, and you can vent off to your heart's content and walk away a happier man.

In a way, we are in a similar agreement of Faith Goldy. You just believe she is a genuine white supremacist whose allegiance is to Canada, whereas I believe she is a Zionist supremacist whose allegiance is to her (and the alt-right's) financial funders in Israel.

NOW see hear...all of us..we shall have no further funding of so-called, "wars", or those who want them. Destructive political agendas certianly are included here.
Number 1 reason of human death in past 200 years is governments and their wars. Before that ?,... religions.
Humanity is really all that could to here folks, cause, you know,.."If it ain't love that brings us together, it's the bomb." ...c ya...hey morrissey ...

This is the reason why having a conversation with people like you is such a snooze. You engage with reality so selectively, performing endless mental acrobatics to fit the world into a shape that you’d like. Faith Goldy couldn’t possibly be a white nationalist Christian, the alt-right couldn’t possibly be whatever they say they are, this couldn’t be this, that couldn't be that...because it’s all just collective manipulation by those nefarious Jews! You know best! You know what’s REALLY going on because, after all, “intellectual enquiry” is your “raison d’etre” (puke).

This is the reason why having a conversation with people like you is such a snooze. You engage with reality so selectively, performing endless mental acrobatics to fit the world into a shape that you’d like. Faith Goldy couldn’t possibly be a white nationalist Christian, the alt-right couldn’t possibly be whatever they say they are, this couldn’t be this, that couldn't be that...because it’s all just collective manipulation by those nefarious Jews! You know best! You know what’s REALLY going on because, after all, “intellectual enquiry” is your “raison d’etre” (puke).

Intellectual inquiry involves looking beneath the surface and making an extra special effort to disentangle and understand the hidden truth within. Most people either can't be bothered or are incapable of critical thinking. Politics is a dirty business and it's hardly a secret that most things in this sphere are not how they outwardly seem. Machiavellian tactics are employed everywhere in politics and always have been, going way back to the days of the early philosophers.

Perhaps you're not very well read, but I can assure you that anyone who has studied PPE (Politics, Philosophy and Economics - a favourite of shifty British Tory politicians, which includes study of Machiavelli) would find your opinion of accepting everything at face-value comically naive.

To a politician, life is like a game of chess, humans being the expendable pawns. The alt right is funded by pro-Zionist right-wing think-tanks, 'institutes,' 'foundations' etc. - it's why none of the figureheads of this movement ever criticize Jews, Zionism or Israel (and its constant crimes), whereas like a broken record they happily vilify Muslims and Islam all day long.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it's merely the way politics are played out in the real world. Controlled opposition is a stratagem, just like politicians lying about lowering taxes to get votes is a stratagem. The world of politics is so cunning and deceptive it's hand in glove with the world of war. I don't like the fact that the wheels of the world turn like this, but luckily I'm intelligent enough to be able to identify the faeces of a bull when I see it, whereas you appear to be stumbling through life proud and self-assured in your near-total blindness.

Last edited:
Intellectual inquiry involves looking beneath the surface and making an extra special effort to disentangle and understand the hidden truth within. Most people either can't be bothered or are incapable of critical thinking. Politics is a dirty business and it's hardly a secret that most things in this sphere are not how they outwardly seem. Machiavellian tactics are employed everywhere in politics and always have been, going way back to the days of the early philosophers.

Perhaps you're not very well read, but I can assure you that anyone who has studied PPE (Politics, Philosophy and Economics - a favourite of shifty British Tory politicians, which includes study of Machiavelli) would find your opinion of accepting everything at face-value comically naive.

To a politician, life is like a game of chess, humans being the expendable pawns. The alt right is funded by pro-Zionist right-wing think-tanks, 'institutes,' 'foundations' etc. - it's why none of the figureheads of this movement ever criticize Jews, Zionism or Israel (and its constant crimes), whereas like a broken record they happily vilify Muslims and Islam all day long.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it's merely the way politics are played out in the real world. Controlled opposition is a stratagem, just like politicians lying about lowering taxes to get votes is a stratagem. The world of politics is so cunning and deceptive it's hand in glove with the world of war. I don't like the fact that the wheels of the world turn like this, but luckily I'm intelligent enough to be able to identify the faeces of a bull when I see it, whereas you appear to be stumbling through life proud and self-assured in your near-total blindness.
I’d assume that a critical thinker of your staggering intellect would see that “taking everything at face value” is tantamount to taking nothing at face value, especially when the latter stance is perverted and augmented by your own delusional and fictitious editorializing. Nowhere in my posts did I ever advocate for unquestionably accepting the “truth” as it’s delivered. But sometimes a thing is just a thing, whereas for you it seems that most of the time a thing is just a Jew.

I’d assume that a critical thinker of your staggering intellect would see that “taking everything at face value” is tantamount to taking nothing at face value, especially when the latter stance is perverted and augmented by your own delusional and fictitious editorializing. Nowhere in my posts did I ever advocate for unquestionably accepting the “truth” as it’s delivered. But sometimes a thing is just a thing, whereas for you it seems that most of the time a thing is just a Jew.
Many people in high positions of power are Jewish, so it would be strange if Jews were not responsible for much of the Machiavellian manoeuvring in the world. It's simple mathematics. But to people as sensitive to the subject as yourself, by even mentioning the word Jew one is committing an offence.

I'm sure you've heard this adage before but I'll mention it anyway: To learn who rules over you simply find out who you aren't allowed to criticize.

Last edited:
Return of the slacks and keyfobs... Grateful at least correct length.. He's not giving up on his right to go commando or have a wee wisp where his quiff once was. Is he sponsored by rebel media does anyone here know?

Many people in high positions of power are Jewish, so it would be strange if Jews were not responsible for much of the Machiavellian manoeuvring in the world. It's simple mathematics. But to people as sensitive to the subject as yourself, by even mentioning the word Jew one is committing an offence.

I'm sure you've heard this adage before but I'll mention it anyway: To learn who rules over you simply find out who you aren't allowed to criticize.
You’re too funny. Once again dancing around the point by trotting out another dull logical fallacy. And please, sensitive to someone “mentioning” the word? Take a stroll through your post history, it seems to be all you talk about.

You’re too funny. Once again dancing around the point by trotting out another dull logical fallacy. And please, sensitive to someone “mentioning” the word? Take a stroll through your post history, it seems to be all you talk about.
Somebody has to. Most people are afraid. Not me. If someone tries to fascistically silence my speech I'll shout only louder. And by that same logic if I'm instructed by my betters that a certain tribe is above criticism, I'll criticize them all day every day.

Somebody has to. Most people are afraid. Not me. If someone tries to fascistically silence my speech I'll shout only louder. And by that same logic if I'm instructed by my betters that a certain tribe is above criticism, I'll criticize them all day every day.
You apply a new layer of clown makeup with every post you make, it’s great. Way to take a stand! Good luck with your campaign, renegade!

You apply a new layer of clown makeup with every post you make, it’s great. Way to take a stand! Good luck with your campaign, renegade!
You couldn't be more offended by me if you tried - and that kind of brings a smile to my face.

Snowflakes really exist!

I was at the concert in Toronto by the stage. I know Faith Goldy personally. She is not a racist, not alt right, not any of the labels thrown around then repeated online. She is a rebel, a 30 year old woman with an opinion. The whole racist attack started when she ran for Mayor in Toronto last year. He rival was John Tory. The most corrupt and media connected politician Canada has ever seen. He sat on the board of Bell and Roger's for 20 years. 2 of Canadas media monopolies who bought every media outlet in Canad 15 years ago. Tory and his powerful friends banned Faith from advertising in Toronto media, banned her from debates then slandered her constantly calling her racist alt tight etc. But that's politics. Demonize then silence. He raised millions in a week. Faith had next to no money but still came in 3rd out of 25 candidates. She fought for justice for Marissa Shen unlike the media here or Tory. Everything people say about her is not true but rather parroted click bait that was strategically planted pretty much on every platform by Tory staffers. That's how politics works now. Faith is a very intelligent thoughtful rebel and independent mind. No wonder Morrissey mentioned her. Hes always been for the outsider the misfits the oppressed the fighters in this clown world. This pigsty we now live in. Yes Faith is Christian. So what? Because she has more balls than any man I know is that a crime? She truly is one if Canadas young Icons. Here what she has to say on YouTube. Yes she made 1 mistake years ago by being interviewed by a controversial group Mong thousands she has done. So f***ing what. At the time she had no idea who the people were. Support a modern Joam of Arc dont hate on her. One thing I notice is the deep hidden mysogony many women and men have when it comes to trying to destroy a strong young outspoken and beautiful woman. Dont trust the media. Dong parrot their lies. Go to the source and find out the truth on your own. But as oscar Wild said. "Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry...

Morrissey called himself both cosmopolitan and Christian and then proceeded to give a hesitant shout out to FAITH GOLDY. He simply claimed to simply have heard of her but the dogwhistle was deafening. Dedicated Pigsty to an Asian woman killed by a Syrian refugee on the west coast. The show ended with t-shirt scraps being fought over to a looped into to Israel.

In addition to my last comment, Wikipedia locked Faitj out of her Wikipedia page. Most of what was written and not by her is lies. She tried to due Bell Media who would not play a paid for ad on TV and lost even tho its law here in Canada to give candidates equal access to media in elections. Bell then sued her for court costs now Faith is broke. That's what happens when you try to get justice in Canada with our corrupt media. She's aged 10 years in 1 year because of all the slander and defamation thrown at her originally by a political opponent. The rich and corrupt sll pull the string. They dont like to be challenged. When they are the usual playbook. Demonize then silence. Now she's kicked off Facebook snd Instagram whilst people who dont know her celebrate. Life Is A Pigsty! When Morrissey played that here in Toronto I literally cried. Standing 10 feet from the stage. Go to Faith's YouTube page or website to hear from her NOT the lamestream media cowards. Thear parasites wont stop until they collect a full bucket of tears from those they want to destroy. Good news is Faith is tough and has a strong faith in justice and truth. And is a Gemini like Morrissey.

Exactly. I am friends with Faith. She is nothing like or what the lamestream media painted her to be. Has that troll sat down with her and talked to her? No. Watched her videos on YouTube? No. Stood beside her whilst the scum media and politicians assassinate her character? No. You are the most people Oscar Wilde talked about but think with intellectual gymnastics you somehow can crawl out of that box. Sorry but go f*** yourself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom