Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Wedding Bell Blues / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spent The Day In Bed / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by sdsuedehead

• Photos posted by @the_edge / Twitter (4 total). Link posted by Famous when dead

full
  • Morrissey still outspoken, but much more open as he ends Canadian boycott by Nick Krewen (4 stars, 1 photo) - The Star. Link posted by Famous when dead
  • Photos: Morrissey @ Sony Centre by David McDonald (15 total) - Aesthetic Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza.

full

Last edited:

b9007acdf2c928246c1dde9d5c6eecec.jpg

a4e032d3f80ca330027c26cf97b9d6a0.jpg

("aubryinparis" via IG).

A stage invader's dream! Security are probably gearing up:

IMG_20190427_012034.jpg

(Kelley via Twitter).

Regards,
FWD.

Start/bit of Suedehead:

88c516f00272762ba615b78aaae3cb0d.jpg
2974d722e386aa6170b3ef6ccff104d3.jpg

(Ryekawa on IG).

Bit of HSIN:

FWD.

Hairdresser:

That Joke Isn't Funny... (!! Last played 2013?).

Wow.
Regards,
FWD.

Suedehead
Alma Matters
I wish you lonely
Hairdresser on fire
How Soon Is Now
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Back on the chain gang
World Peace is none of your business
Wedding Bell Blues
If you don't like me don't look at me
Munich air disaster
That joke isn't funny anymore
The bullfighter dies
Life is a pigsty
Jack the Ripper
Hold on to your friends
Every day is like Sunday
Spent the day in bed
You have killed me
What she said/rubber ring
/
First of the gang to die

6f7712be0b8aceb13254f55c198b0550.jpg

(S.Nash - IG).

EDILS:

Regards,
FWD.

I like the set list and he looked like he was enjoying himself.

Is the bar RPMs still in Tornonto? First use of my fake idea there in the 80s. Place was legend.

I'm always so surprised he still plays live and I've felt like that since about 2007.

I'm still excited about the tour, but very disappointed with just 1 new song, and I'm aware he probably cant until CS release date, but come on since last tour we have ,what 7 new songs(3 from deluxe,1 btrack, and 3 from CS) he could of played and only WBB made the list...And he is wearing HSIN f....... out, give it a rest will ya. It almost looks like poor ole Canada is getting last years tour or songs. On a positive note I can't wait for someone to post Wedding Bell Blues. Im still hopeful set will more progressive as it moves forward concerning new songs. Please Morrissey listen up, your library is freaking huge, we want different songs...its killing me

Merch:

And on that note, an attempt at sleep will be made.
Regards,
FWD.

...he could of played and only WBB miade the list...And he is wearing HSIN f....... out, give it a rest will ya. It almost looks like poor ole Canada is getting last years tour or songs. On a positive note I can't wait for someone to post Wedding Bell Blues. Im still hopeful set will more progressive as it moves forward concerning new songs. Please Morrissey listen up, your library is freaking huge, we want different songs...its killing me

Yes, but when’s the last time he played Canada.

I was really looking forward to seeing the setlist tonight, but it's not as exciting as I hoped it would be. 'World Peace...', 'Sunday', 'Jack', etc are all so downbeat (if that's a word). It seems to be mostly shade with Moz. A 'Girl Afraid' here or an 'All You Need Is Me' there would make a huge difference to the vibe I feel
(is that a word?).

Yes, but when’s the last time he played Canada.
Yeah , I thought of that , still you know your self, you know his library he got so many songs not getting there due, , surely as talented as the band members are they can play more different songs..granted there are some, a few changes ,....
1 joke isnt funny
2what she said /RR ...everything else played last year I believe I dont have info in front of me but they sure look .......the same

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom