Top ten David Bowie music videos

Light Housework

"A bond of trust has been abused." - Morrissey
Speaking of French presses, I tried out some expired Starbucks coffee someone got from the food bank and gave away. Pike Place. It's better, home made.

rifke

26% descended from the great teutonic tribes
My dentist told me that coffee, tea and red wine etc isn't a problem. The thing that causes teeth to go yellow is sugar because sugar destroys the enamel and that's when they get stained. Apart from the occasional baklava and halva binges I eat very little sugary things, so I believe him.
but those things stain the teeth dont they?
shit, i didnt know that about sugar!!!! ugh!!! i mean, i knew it was bad for the teeth, i didnt know it could make them go yellow!! i hope it's possible for them to be whitened :(

sea salt

I read books, I drink wine and I know things
but those things stain the teeth dont they?
shit, i didnt know that about sugar!!!! ugh!!! i mean, i knew it was bad for the teeth, i didnt know it could make them go yellow!! i hope it's possible for them to be whitened :(

If you have nice strong enamel they don't!

rifke

anyway, like i told light housework this thread isnt about our teeth, it's about david bowies teeth! he had great ones!!
1610185940412.png

:love:

rifke

this is my favourite song from aladdin sane. the whole album has such a great magical, perfumey feel to it

sea salt

i like the way his were crooked. i like the way his lateral incisors stuck out.

Me too! I kind of like crooked teeth. Not all, but same. I like Bowie's and "husband's". Can we talk about my "husband's" teeth? :love:

rifke

Me too! I kind of like crooked teeth. Not all, but same. I like Bowie's and "husband's". Can we talk about my "husband's" teeth? :love:
of course!!!!!!! im already thinking about creating a fan club for your husband in advance of knowing anything about him other than that you seem to like him and his teeth will definitely be a part of it!!!

sea salt

of course!!!!!!! im already thinking about creating a fan club for your husband in advance of knowing anything about him other than that you seem to like him and his teeth will definitely be a part of it!!!

Ooooh he'd like that! :lbf:

sea salt

@bun bun in case you're interested dougies gonna be live streaming on triggernometry tomorrow (or, rather, tonight, i guess)! i think you can ask him questions at the end!!

Douglas Murray Live + Q&A: What Now For America? - YouTube

I have to say he's been a bit of a disappointment during the corona crisis. He's been awfully quiet about the subject. I mean our freedoms and civil liberties are being eroded and he keeps whinging about women with penises, as if they were our biggest problem.

But he has got himself a nice biceps during lockdown, so there's that.

rifke

I have to say he's been a bit of a disappointment during the corona crisis. He's been awfully quiet about the subject. I mean our freedoms and civil liberties are being eroded and he keeps whinging about women with penises, as if they were our biggest problem.

But he has gotten himself a nice biceps during lockdown, so there's that.
yeah, i noticed that too, both those things!!! i was hoping too that he'd have something meaningful to say on the subject. well, we still have peter hitchens at least!!

*edit* PETER hitchens, not christopher!! :oops:

sea salt

yeah, i noticed that too, both those things!!! i was hoping too that he'd have something meaningful to say on the subject. well, we still have peter hitchens at least!!

*edit* PETER hitchens, not christopher!! :oops:

Thank god for Peter Hitchens! Would be interesting to know what his brother would have made of it all... :tears:

rifke

Thank god for Peter Hitchens! Would be interesting to know what his brother would have made of it all... :tears:
i dont know that much about his brother other than a few essays ive read of his. were you a fan?

sea salt

i dont know that much about his brother other than a few essays ive read of his. were you a fan?

He wasn't always right about things but he was, of course, an eloquent and original thinker, not bound by ideology. I loved that he was a little pompous and very funny. I have to run, the doggies are waiting! We have snow in Gothenburg and Big & Smelly are singing with excitement! Thank you for this lovely thread, it made me listen to Aladdin Sane - I've been a bit uninspired lately when it comes to music! TTYL :kissingheart:

rifke

He wasn't always right about things but he was, of course, an eloquent and original thinker, not bound by ideology. I loved that he was a little pompous and very funny. I have to run, the doggies are waiting! We have snow in Gothenburg and Big & Smelly are singing with excitement! Thank you for this lovely thread, it made me listen to Aladdin Sane - I've been a bit uninspired lately when it comes to music! TTYL :kissingheart:
have a good day, bun bun!!!!! i wish i could play with your doggies in the snow too!!

and now i must get to bed! it was lovely to have you drop in to the david bowie birthday thread!!!! <3

Ketamine Sun

Now, today, tomorrow and always
this is my favourite song from aladdin sane. the whole album has such a great magical, perfumey feel to it

it was originally an A-side from 1970

That’s actually Marc Bolan playing lead.

Top Bottom