Top Of The Pops: Morrissey - November Spawned A Monster (May 3, 1990 MP4)

í have always wondered what he would have 'done' during the Mary-Margaret birthing bv...

One for the nighttime reveries

We'll always have Par... I mean Death Valley.
If only Tim Broad had had his way...

Yes, he wasn't pleased about the song being cut - and rightly so.
Knowing this, you can see he's a bit annoyed when he turns around at the end of it

"The dissonant heart appears on Top of the Pops, where no sooner does November spawned a monster begin than I am drowned away by fake applause and I kindly leave the stage.
The coterie wonder why I bother to wiggle onto the program at all, and the press point to a didactic dirge."

and yet, he cracks a smile on ‘child’ 2:40 in.

and yet, he cracks a smile on ‘child’ 2:40 in.
I noticed :love:

Thought it looked like it was caused by something/someone he saw in the audience.

Or perhaps it was just the joy of being on a stage again after a while.

He's much like "Jacky" in that regard.

I noticed :love:

Thought it looked like it was caused by something/someone he saw in the audience.

Or perhaps it was just the joy of being on a stage again after a while.

He's much like "Jacky" in that regard.

Yes, it seems someone or thing in the crowd triggered it.

I’m sure he got a kick out of going up alone ... a way of spitting in the eye of those that said he can’t do it alone ... and of course all the 60’s vocalists that went up alone, the vulnerability and the power of it.

Yes, it seems someone or thing in the crowd triggered it.

I’m sure he got a kick out of going up alone ... a way of spitting in the eye of those that said he can’t do it alone ... and of course all the 60’s vocalists that went up alone, the vulnerability and the power of it.
I agree, he always said he admired that the most. Only the voice and no band to distract from it.

It wasn't the first time he was all alone though. Another fabulous quiff as well.

Back
Top Bottom