Top 100 smiths Record Collector

majic_johnson

Hi people, searched the forums but all the links didnt work no more, could anyone put up or send me a link so i could have a look at the list record collector compiled in 2003 was it? of the top 100 smith collectables, i've been meaning to buy this magazine off of ebay for a while now but just never got around to doing it.
thankyou in advance

47527772.jpg

42042670.jpg

19683636.jpg

82571354.jpg

The quality of those scans is just excellent :rolleyes:

Dave

Thanks for the scans! brilliant, i really need to get a copy of this issue.

Those prices are so whacky. The Japanese vinyl are overpriced, and the German Still Ill test pressing and UK Mayking Queen Is Dead are way underpriced. Even for 2005.

I'd buy number 38 for £50 any day of the week, and 79 for £35. Howcome I see Australian Festival CDs all the time but never CBS CDs? I would pay more for those. And, and, and...

Last edited:
thanks for those scans.
it would be interesting to see a more recent list. i doubt that items like sandie GER 12" or any of the overseas stop me singles would still appear...

Those prices are so whacky. The Japanese vinyl are overpriced, and the German Still Ill test pressing and UK Mayking Queen Is Dead are way underpriced. Even for 2005.

I agree, Japanese stuff in general is overpriced. I still prefer UK releases where it says made in England.
Cheers Moz

If I think that while in London I bought You are the Quarry Promo interview for a tenner at Music Video Exchange in Notting Hill and now it has become so rare......This proves again how bloddy good these shops are , I miss them a lot!!
Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom