Top 100 Iconic images of Morrissey 1983-2009: nominate 5 favourite photos 1983

Status
Not open for further replies.
The polls are set to determine to find out iconic photographic images of Morrissey, not iconic images of Smiths singles / albums.

Except 'What Difference Does It Make?' which is accepted for a nomination next round (1984), all other Smiths single sleeves don't feature a photo of Morrissey.

Not sure if these are all from '83.
I'm also looking for the Slattery photo of Moz drinking the tea from The Early Years book.

Love this one:
mozflowers.jpg

mirrormoz.jpg

glastonbury.jpg

Not sure if these are all from '83.
I'm also looking for the Slattery photo of Moz drinking the tea from The Early Years book.

glastonbury.jpg

Thank you very much for your nominations. :)

However, the above one was taken in 1984 Glastonbury Festival?

I'm finalising the poll options at the moment.

I'll post the poll later today.

Nomination has been closed, thank you very much.

Last edited:
I was just getting it in now in case I forget to in 12 months time. :crazy:

If you have a ''common sense'' mobile phone, you can programme it on your calendar to activate a warning in 11 months and 30 days time to remind you to nominate and vote for your favourite iconic picture.

Jukebox Jury

If you have a ''common sense'' mobile phone, you can programme it on your calendar to activate a warning in 11 months and 30 days time to remind you to nominate and vote for your favourite iconic picture.

Jukebox Jury

My phone is a Nokia. It's a useless piece of Japanese shit. A bit like...

Have we ever had an explanation as to what those spangly adornments are, as also seen on the cover of YOR?

Cheers,

Peter

The bottom one looks like a butterfly, the top one looks like one of those things burlesque girls stick on their nipples.

Oh dear

My phone is a Nokia. It's a useless piece of Japanese shit. A bit like...

Hahaha, you even don't know Nokia is Finnish mobile phone company.

If you continue to post racist remarks outside the pigsty, you'll be banned.

Re: Oh dear

Hahaha, you even don't know Nokia is Finnish mobile phone company.

If you continue to post racist remarks outside the pigsty you'll be banned.

Forgive my lack of knowledge of international communications companies. This is why I never win on pub quiz machines you see...

I'll now go and slag off some black people in the pigsty. That Lenny Henry, does my head in. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom