Too Many Poles

Should Daddy Cool be banned for posting a picture?

• Total voters

Daddy Cool

Dodgy Fool-san
If you post that f***ing picture one more time, you are banned.

-Uncleskinny

Following this early morning, anger fuelled threat from The Skinny, I have but one question to ask. (see poll)

Last edited:
You are a rabble rouser and I don't find the photos you post humorous at all, but you're correct that it's really shocking that you'd be threatened with a banning when being a bit annoying is your only crime. (Actually, "shocking" might be the wrong word since nothing the mods do really shocks me anymore.)

Last edited:
You are a rabble rouser and I don't find the photos you post humorous at all, but you're correct that it's really shocking that you'd be threatened with a banning when being a bit annoying is your only crime. (Actually, "shocking" might be the wrong word since nothing the mods do really shocks me anymore.)

I know someone who could certainly rouse your rabble but, alas, I'm not allowed to post his photo anymore. :(

I know someone who could certainly rouse your rabble but, alas, I'm not allowed to post his photo anymore. :(

OK, that might have been a tiny bit funny. Maybe.

What ? This picture ? You're not allowed to post THIS picture ?
643521.jpg

What ? This picture ? You're not allowed to post THIS picture ?

:mad:IF YOU POST THAT f***ING PICTURE ONE MORE f***ING TIME YOU BAST...

Sorry, got a bit carried away there! Yes, that is the picture we are referring to. :thumb:

lol :)the title

Lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

You'd have been gone a long time ago if that was the rule, no?

Daddy Cool should be banned. For what, I neither know nor care.

I like affluenza.

I suppose Uncle Peter is annoyed that you keep posting his photo for his kiss-a-gram business but if yer wanted to be a realrebel, then why not have it as your avatar:cool:

Tags
epic fail
Back
Top Bottom