Too bad for Chloe Sevigny

P

puddle

Too bad for Chloe Sevigny. I hope she realizes that there are the morrissey fans who are just miserable humans--the ones that rip apart every band not morrissey, and every famous person not morrissey. the negativitiy is quite pathetic and why i stopped visiting the message board as it is.

Really, some of you fans are super negative. . .chill and relax already. But honestly, I guess message boards everywhere attract the truely negative and miserable--i guess something about being anonymous and having a certain degree of seapration from people--somethng about this attracts anti-social behaviour and the people who constantly exhibit such behavior.

Why do you care so much? Yes there are people like that everywhere and, to use a horrible American expression, get over it.

Well said puddle! Many a celebrity visits this site and one was going to come out eventually and speak out against what has been happening on the site. It's a shame the bulk of abuse has moved to the front of the site, one thing that people didn't want to happen here, wheras the board was going good guns until last night (i wouldn't bother reading, especially if you're irish).

I don't go on many music forums, but i've never seen anything as bad as what happens here and what has happened in the past. I don't make much of a contribution anymore either as i'm also trolled, abused, insulted for plainly helping people out (especially tickets for the MEN last year).

People have no life and take their issues out on others. How some people would love to be an intelligent, attractive, motivated hollywood actress with a host of enjoyable friends for company who have a real understanding of a particular singers music and what it means to them. But they realise they'll never have the capacity to be happy, liked and loved. Shame Moz had to be landed with some of the worst cases of this ive ever seen.

But there's still good to be found in this site, and it would have been nice for chloe to mention the positives of her visits. But she must have felt so hurt that she couldn't see beyond the nastiness.

Deano's Rant Of The Year

If you go on a rant, you're not meant to call it a rant. That just crosses out any meaning.

well it is obvious why morrissey attracts miserable people. Some of them are depressed (although not saing depressed people are nasty). And morrissey's lyrics could be taken negatively and somethting to cling too for them. so, it's not surprising. especially, as mentionned before, it's easy to hate and be negative hiding behind a computer screen.

Chloe didn't care when I was attacked on here, so I don't care when she is

> Well said puddle! Many a celebrity visits this site and one was going to
> come out eventually and speak out against what has been happening on the
> site.

Who the f*** cares what a "celebrity" says? She's just another Morrissey fan. We're all abused here, so big surprise, she is too. It's a hot kitchen for us all around here.

Chloe didn't take the time in her interview to say people should chill out on their vicious attack against Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade AKA LoafingOaf, nor did you take the time to post a message watching MY back, so I'll be equally silent on the attacks against her (and you).

> How some people
> would love to be an intelligent, attractive, motivated hollywood actress
> with a host of enjoyable friends for company who have a real understanding
> of a particular singers music and what it means to them. But they realise
> they'll never have the capacity to be happy, liked and loved. Shame Moz
> had to be landed with some of the worst cases of this ive ever seen.

Look at you and your pathetic celebrity-worship.

Hey, I'll never attack Chloe as an actor, she's made some good movies. But she's just an actor, just another person in the world, just another face in the crowd at a Morrissey concert.

> But there's still good to be found in this site, and it would have been
> nice for chloe to mention the positives of her visits. But she must have
> felt so hurt that she couldn't see beyond the nastiness.

Yeah you want her to come back here so you can kiss her butt.

catfight at the sorority house.

> Who the f*** cares what a "celebrity" says? She's just another
> Morrissey fan. We're all abused here, so big surprise, she is too. It's a
> hot kitchen for us all around here.

> Chloe didn't take the time in her interview to say people should chill out
> on their vicious attack against Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade AKA
> LoafingOaf, nor did you take the time to post a message watching MY back,
> so I'll be equally silent on the attacks against her (and you).

> Look at you and your pathetic celebrity-worship.

> Hey, I'll never attack Chloe as an actor, she's made some good movies. But
> she's just an actor, just another person in the world, just another face
> in the crowd at a Morrissey concert.

Come on Chloe,its all part of the hazing ritual and you have to go through it to join the sorority.

FAO Theo

>Look at you and your pathetic celebrity-worship.
>
>Hey, I'll never attack Chloe as an actor, she's made some good movies. But >she's just an actor, just another person in the world, just another face in >the crowd at a Morrissey concert.

I don't suck upto anyone, i'm just outlining some of her qualities compared to some of the dross that comes in here. You are right about her being just another person though, it's just that she has the ability to be civil around here, which is becoming a rare commodity around these parts these days as you have just outlined

Deano

> Well said puddle! Many a celebrity visits this site and one was going to
> come out eventually and speak out against what has been happening on the
> site. It's a shame the bulk of abuse has moved to the front of the site,
> one thing that people didn't want to happen here, wheras the board was
> going good guns until last night (i wouldn't bother reading, especially if
> you're irish).

> I don't go on many music forums, but i've never seen anything as bad as
> what happens here and what has happened in the past. I don't make much of
> a contribution anymore either as i'm also trolled, abused, insulted for
> plainly helping people out (especially tickets for the MEN last year).

> People have no life and take their issues out on others. How some people
> would love to be an intelligent, attractive, motivated hollywood actress
> with a host of enjoyable friends for company who have a real understanding
> of a particular singers music and what it means to them. But they realise
> they'll never have the capacity to be happy, liked and loved. Shame Moz
> had to be landed with some of the worst cases of this ive ever seen.

> But there's still good to be found in this site, and it would have been
> nice for chloe to mention the positives of her visits. But she must have
> felt so hurt that she couldn't see beyond the nastiness.

> Deano's Rant Of The Year
Dean,
well said - sometimes i think twice about opening a link (its like a pandoras box). Last year you got me a ticket for bridlington and Preston - thank you. I paid you face value - so i can vouch for you. How can you be attacked for helping out someone?
I thought a forum was about debate, but some people on this site can't cope with others views and are abusive when countering. Its all quite ugly at the moment...
thanks again for the tickets,
regards L'Estrange

Back
Top Bottom