tonight and thurs cancelled

ugh, this thread should be in general the way it is going...

anyways, I like ROTT, and Morrissey is gonna cancel more shows.

To be really honest,

I think he cancelled two shows because he didn't want to face a half full (or half empty?!) venue.
I went especially from France to NYC for the show to the Madison Square Garden on the 30th of June and we realized it was cancelled at the very moment of going to the show. I was planning to come back again for 2 of the NYC show but I confirm it is definitely really risky to make travel arrangements just for that...! Hopefully NY is an amazing city and there is a lot to do and to see there!!!!
So I think I will give up this time! I don't wanna take the risk (and spend my money) to do this again...

Have fun anyway!

These shows were cancelled due to them not selling well. This really sucks. Now Monday and Tuesday will have twice the people!
We could have enjoyed him with out being beatup up now it will be hell.

So the venue cooked up this lie and got everyone who works there to agree to keep to the story just to preserve Morrissey's reputation did they?

God! They must really like him! I thought he was meant to be a horrible person to people he works with?

To be really honest,

I think he cancelled two shows because he didn't want to face a half full (or half empty?!) venue.

Morrissey has played to plenty of half-filled venues in the US since 1997.

If ticket sales are really the root-cause of these two cancellations, then it must have been literally like 400 tickets sold in a 4000 capacity venue.

I dunno maybe it was a burst pipe but it really sad as many people traveled to see him and/or it was the only day they could go. I had a ten pack and sold most of them so I am very limited when I can see him and since I have tix for tues, thurs Mon and tues left this date change does me no good as I allready have tix those nights.

I simply cannot go to two shows!

I do really like Morrissey and his work but I am totally convinced that this is all about money...

I do really like Morrissey and his work but I am totally convinced that this is all about money...

they said you were easily led and they were half right :rolleyes:

I totally drove out to LA from Phoenix. . .7 hours in the car, crap LA traffic, and had to drive back the next day.

When I found out it was canceled-I won't lie, I sat in front of that drugstore across the street and cried. Then bought 4 bottles of wine. At work today, my co-worker says that she has tried to see him 6 times in her life, and only gotten to actually see him once due to cancelations and him starting early. I'm really heartbroken-like I was stood up for a one year anniversary, or maybe my wedding day. I'm being melodramatic. But damn.

I totally drove out to LA from Phoenix. . .7 hours in the car, crap LA traffic, and had to drive back the next day.

When I found out it was canceled-I won't lie, I sat in front of that drugstore across the street and cried. Then bought 4 bottles of wine. At work today, my co-worker says that she has tried to see him 6 times in her life, and only gotten to actually see him once due to cancelations and him starting early. I'm really heartbroken-like I was stood up for a one year anniversary, or maybe my wedding day. I'm being melodramatic. But damn.

Aw, yer poor thing :( I feel for you. After driving all that way!
Will you be able to go to the other shows? :confused:

this is the beginning of the end.

a very bad omen for people buying tickets to other venues.

:eek::( :confused:I am now (even more) hesitant to pay for 2 flights, a hotel room, multiple buses, possible taxis, restaurants, etc. and a ticket for a now possibly non-existant show next Thursday.:mad:

Aw, yer poor thing :( I feel for you. After driving all that way!
Will you be able to go to the other shows? :confused:

Unfortunately no. It was hard enough to get my work schedule to work out, and I spent alot of money on gas . . Maybe if he ever comes back to Arizona. :( I didn't listen to him for a couple days - but I can't help it. The more you ignore me, the closer I get. . .

I am so sorrythat happened to you. I guess I have been spoiled my whole life living here in LA I am lucky enough to see most bands come through.

Back
Top Bottom