Tommy Robinson admires Morrissey - interview

How does being agains mass-migration qualify as racist, Peter, you thick fascist?

Remember when being a racist was really bad? One of the worst things you could call someone...a person.who judges another not on their character but only the colour of their skin. The lowest of the low.

Now (to many)it's someone who isn't in line with mass immigration, or someone who thinks the citizens of the UK should at least have the same rights as an immigrant or someone who voted to leave during the referendum. Someone who thinks an immigrant should assimilate into their adopted culture and respect the law of the land, someone who believes that new immigrants are free to have their own beliefs but must respect laws they may disagree with.

All of these people. Racists. Moz is right. It's a meaningless word now.

Oh look, another far right, entryist Morrissey fan spreading literal Nazi propaganda updated for the post-war period. What a surprise.

Hey StalinsPope,

How are you a Maxist when you dont actually work? If the workers do rise, come the revolution it wont include you.

Oh look, another far right, entryist Morrissey fan spreading literal Nazi propaganda updated for the post-war period. What a surprise.

Its amazingly accurate isn't it. Ive noticed everything you say and do is predicted by this video.

It doesn't automatically make you a racist, it's just that a lot of people you come across who are anti-immigration also happen to be racist.
Replace racist by criminal and anti-immigration by any (so called) minority...

Always good fun to see people who advocate rights, justice, fairness, tolerance and who criticize prejudices and abusive generalizations, making the most stupid and obvious abusive generalizations and accusations based on pure prejudice.

1) Anti mass-immigration people are often racist
2) You claim yourself as anti mass-immigration
3) Therefore you are racist

Great thinking !

Always good fun to see people who advocate rights, justice, fairness, tolerance and who criticize prejudices and abusive generalizations, making the most stupid and obvious abusive generalizations and accusations based on pure prejudice.

Great thinking !

At which point did I say I was anti-mass immigration?

It doesn't automatically make you a racist, it's just that a lot of people you come across who are anti-immigration also happen to be racist.

Lefties tend to be anti-immigration as well. They don't like immigrants in the road, not in their neighborhood and certainly wont put them up in their house. Theres a great way of proving this, we can find a GoFundMe page for an immigrant and a big hearted lefty say..... StalinsPipe and UncleSkinny can donate $200 each and then show the receipt that says "I walk the walk! A stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet". Now if a lefty was disingenuous, mean and sly they may say "I have no money" etc so an online loan can be raised that goes straight to GoFundMe, after all, "all property is theft" eh boys?

Lets make it happen comrades!

Great thinking !

Ooft! This is just plain ridiculous. Farnaby certainly want to leave a mark. I'm thinking shit stain?

Moz is right. It's a meaningless word now.

Don't believe the hype. Racist as a word, or as a way of life, is not meaningless. It's a potent word that racists need to take take the sting out of. Don't let them. Don't let them neuter our descriptions of them.

Lefties tend to be anti-immigration as well. They don't like immigrants in the road, not in their neighborhood and certainly wont put them up in their house. Theres a great way of proving this, we can find a GoFundMe page for an immigrant and a big hearted lefty say..... StalinsPipe and UncleSkinny can donate $200 each and then show the receipt that says "I walk the walk! A stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet". Now if a lefty was disingenuous, mean and sly they may say "I have no money" etc so an online loan can be raised that goes straight to GoFundMe, after all, "all property is theft" eh boys?

Lets make it happen comrades!

What are you rambling out? Christ, Morrissey fans have become toxic.

Cultural Marxism. Make a group identity the enemy. Make out an individual is the worst of a fictitious group identity. Hence you using the term racist. Nice to know your personality is published in book and video eh?

Another example of some entryist, 5 minute Moz fan spouting literal Nazi propaganda modernised for the 21st century.

Seriously, what the f*** do these people here when they listen to the Smiths? Morrissey has changed a great deal over the last few years, but the Smiths weren't some right wing, immigration supporting band. Fair enough if you lot want to get into Morrissey now, during his descent into racist, right-wing alt-media, but the Smiths are not for you, and they never will be. They were a gentle band, with kind, compassionate lyrics, that stood up for the oppressed, completely counter to what Morrissey is increasingly believing in, as he swallows hard right propaganda, the sort which has been propagated by vested interests for decades.

In fact, Johnny Marr himself banned David Cameron from liking the Smiths. I'm sure he'd be quite happy to see this new intake of hard right entryists stop listening to the Smiths.

Top marks to Skinny for identyfing this racist entryist member for what they are.

I'd say all of the racist entryists now need to have a chat about making their debuts plausible. The "I've been a fan from 1983" but joined the fan forum in 2017/2018/2019 is laughable.

Farnaby is probably one of those c***s who liked the odd Smiths song, but never really got them, because he was too into Spandau Ballet at the time. Then we he discovered last week that Morrissey is being endorsed by some right wing scum he's suddenly the Smiths biggest fan because he "didn't mind" This Charming Man in '83.

So...........you can rape someone and be spared jail......but if you talk about people who rape.........you go to jail. Right.

"A Muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless... Rashid claimed he had been taught in his school that 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...xFgzKAkjsMg_fgZM_Gpox2uwa0kf2bBNQIsGrXtUMXYX8

Last edited:
Don't believe the hype. Racist as a word, or as a way of life, is not meaningless. It's a potent word that racists need to take take the sting out of. Don't let them. Don't let them neuter our descriptions of them.

Exactly. Racists will all club together and shout it's a meaningless word, when they know that they are indeed quite racist. They fear the word because it has potency and they're aware of the many associations people have when they think of racism. If anything, their lack of ownership over the word shows that they are quite aware of how wrong and unacceptable their views are in the 21st century, but the bulk of them are too weak to own it as they know what the implications are.

Some racists do indeed take ownership of it and accept the label, but I've found that's fairly rare.

Many people , at the old bailey, did exactly the thing he has been found guilty of. It’s corrupt. If he has broke any hate speech or incitement to violence then put him on trial for those. He hasn’t.

Another example of some entryist, 5 minute Moz fan spouting literal Nazi propaganda modernised for the 21st century.

Seriously, what the f*** do these people here when they listen to the Smiths? Morrissey has changed a great deal over the last few years, but the Smiths weren't some right wing, immigration supporting band. Fair enough if you lot want to get into Morrissey now, during his descent into racist, right-wing alt-media, but the Smiths are not for you, and they never will be. They were a gentle band, with kind, compassionate lyrics, that stood up for the oppressed, completely counter to what Morrissey is increasingly believing in, as he swallows hard right propaganda, the sort which has been propagated by vested interests for decades.

In fact, Johnny Marr himself banned David Cameron from liking the Smiths. I'm sure he'd be quite happy to see this new intake of hard right entryists stop listening to the Smiths.

Your handle is "StalinsPipe"........Stalin was one of the most evil men of the 20th century alongside Hitler. So, let's not get too high and mighty.

Last edited:
Top marks to Skinny for identyfing this racist entryist member for what they are.

I'd say all of the racist entryists now need to have a chat about making their debuts plausible. The "I've been a fan from 1983" but joined the fan forum in 2017/2018/2019 is laughable.

You're really digging there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom