Tommy Robinson admires Morrissey - interview

Wow this is really cool. Its how the spread of Cultural Marxism was engineered, spread and why. (Programming of a twat) Ive been mystified by some of the zombie -ike lefties and just thought they were nuts but it turns out theres been a program in place since the late 50s. People like Morrissey appear to think for themselves and resist this programming.

Your Welcome

My god this really is incredible. Everyone should watch this I didn't realize that I actually see this every day at uni! Left and Right should watch this.

Yes, 103 is the best age to get married.

Ummm according to the video the guy above posted that was documented in some 1950s book as step 1 of spreading cultural marxism is the "Dissolution of the Family Unit" - wow!

My bad. The Nuremberg Laws were not passed until 1935. So in 1933-34 Jews in Germany were less oppressed than blacks in the United States.

Anywho, the Nuremberg Laws forbid marriage between Jews and Germans. There were similar laws in the United States forbidding marriage between blacks and whites although this varied from state to state.
Jews in Germany were barred for holding certain positions at universities and in government. Ditto blacks in the United States.

Now, there were some laws forbidding Jews from displaying the German flag that there was no American equivalent of. Jewish households were also barred from employing German women which was not necessary in America there was not a lot of black households employing white maids.

That said, a 1/8 Jew and sometimes a 1/4 could still be considered German whereas a lot of states had single drop laws single meaning a 31/32 white person was still be considered black.

FAIL. Writing more pish isn't proof of anything. Cite your references.

I see we have a 'new' member, Farnaby, who has joined a few minutes ago, and is now marking down a load of posts on this thread, while simultaneously upvoting the posts of racists. Mustn't let those nasty, nasty opposing views be seen, right? Free speech!

It is a dream of mine that this website will close down and I sort of wish for it every day. I even believe we would all become better people if it did.

The people have a dream David, make it come true.
but babycakes without this website i wouldn't have found out about klaus nomi, and suede, and scott walker and things like that! it's a good website, because people are always talking about things that you like, and then I discover that generally i like those things too! I have discovered so much from this website! not to mention there's some really cool people on here. I mean most are lousy shitbags, but then you got people like me and bun bun and pep pep (who has taught me lots about writing!) and ket and raggy and poli and lanterns, et al! all im saying is IT"S NOT ALL BAD, SWEETNESS.

I see we have a 'new' member, Farnaby, who has joined a few minutes ago, and is now marking down a load of posts on this thread, while simultaneously upvoting the posts of racists. Mustn't let those nasty, nasty opposing views be seen, right? Free speech!

Free speech hasn't ever existed within this forum. I know that Davidt uses free speech as his excuse for the ongoing hate-machine that is Solo (I'm not just talking race here) yet he (or his moderators) carefully censor posts from appearing. In recent weeks several posts of mine have never seen the light of day. All tackled racist behaviours. None were abusive. My thinking is that the traction from the racist rants must be bringing in attention, footfall and/or funds? The increasing footfall seems to be largely alt-right in its opinion with most threads quickly turning into pulpits for racists. Farnaby, (who I'm not aware of) if your assertion is correct, could well be just another instance of entryism? There seems to be an avalanche of these new 'fans' who pepper their posts with the odd Smiths/Morrissey lyric while dog whistling to a racist tune.

I haven't ever been your biggest fan. However, in recent months I've come to applaud your tenancity.

The racist cabal doesn't to my mind represent Morrissey fans but they do seem to have set themselves up as their spokesperson. I can't in all conscience attack someone who continues to be a Morrissey fan; I know how hard it was for me to leave the fold. That said, his behaviours (particularly recently) are inexcusable and Morrissey, based on his own free speech mantra, should be challenged. I just wish we were dealing with real fans and not the poisonous, ever-increasing, racist cabal.

Hi, nice to meet you ! Don’t know what you’re talking about, though. Putting a « dislike » or a « troll » on a comment is actually asking for its suppression ? Anyway, since you’re so welcoming, some words to present me : I’m a Smiths / Morrissey lover since 1983. I’m absolutely against the mass-immigration that is ruining Europe. I have great respect for Morrissey having the courage to say what he wants and thinks. I’d still love and listen to him if he were a leftist advocating for mass-immigration (because that’s what we are, we, the « crazy far-right » : tolerant and cool) though. And my favourite song from Kill Uncle is « There’s a place ».

but babycakes without this website i wouldn't have found out about klaus nomi, and suede, and scott walker and things like that! it's a good website, because people are always talking about things that you like, and then I discover that generally i like those things too! I have discovered so much from this website! not to mention there's some really cool people on here. I mean most are lousy shitbags, but then you got people like me and bun bun and pep pep (who has taught me lots about writing!) and ket and raggy and poli and lanterns, et al! all im saying is IT"S NOT ALL BAD, SWEETNESS.

It's not all bad - there are some insightful, kind contributors who's views on many subjects I might disagree with - but it is fast becoming toxic to the point of being dangerous. It may seem dramatic but I truly believe that the site in now a focus point for alt-right radicalisation.

Hi, nice to meet you ! Don’t know what you’re talking about, though. Putting a « dislike » or a « troll » on a comment is actually asking for its suppression ? Anyway, since you’re so welcoming, some words to present me : I’m a Smiths / Morrissey lover since 1983. I’m absolutely against the mass-immigration that is ruining Europe. I have great respect for Morrissey having the courage to say what he wants and thinks. I’d still love and listen to him if he were a leftist advocating for mass-immigration (because that’s what we are, we, the « crazy far-right » : tolerant and cool) though. And my favourite song from Kill Uncle is « There’s a place ».

Top marks to Skinny for identyfing this racist entryist member for what they are.

I'd say all of the racist entryists now need to have a chat about making their debuts plausible. The "I've been a fan from 1983" but joined the fan forum in 2017/2018/2019 is laughable.

Dog whistler alert!

f*** off you racist turd.

Bless him. Give this man a medal. He's s done a public service. <3 :thumb:

Cultural Marxism. Make a group identity the enemy. Make out an individual is the worst of a fictitious group identity. Hence you using the term racist. Nice to know your personality is published in book and video eh?

Wow this is really cool. Its how the spread of Cultural Marxism was engineered, spread and why. (Programming of a twat) Ive been mystified by some of the zombie -ike lefties and just thought they were nuts but it turns out theres been a program in place since the late 50s. People like Morrissey appear to think for themselves and resist this programming.

Your Welcome

Oh look, another far right, entryist Morrissey fan spreading literal Nazi propaganda updated for the post-war period. What a surprise.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom