Tommy Robinson admires Morrissey - interview

Out come the racists.

Ezra Levant is not some random dude interviewing 'Robinson'. He funds him, has been to every court case, and himself was in contempt of court for filming at one of the appearances. He is as close an ally as you could get, and in no way an impartial 'journalist'

For the avoidance of doubt, Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a piece of racist shit.

f*** him, f*** Morrissey, f*** racism

That's just an unhinged rant. Pointless and meaningless.

Hey look, I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know who those people are. That Hoffman bloke pretends to be racist and there was a woman/man called Thewell who used to be on here but disappeared, but pretty much everyone else I see on here has an interest one way or the other on these issues. Most completely agree with Morrissey’s racist views (and far worse), while a few quite rightly point out their hypocrisy, misinformation and c***iness.

Once the racists within this forum were a vocal minority - skirting around the issues - but now they seem to be a vocal majority - who post blatant racist propaganda and when challenged claim otherwise. These shouty individuals do not give a f*** about Morrissey. Morrissey is a vehicle for their hate. As much as I'm disgusted by Morrissey's recent actions I'm considerably more f***ed-off by the hate-filled cretins who don't have the gumption to own their racsim.

The only reason you like Robinson is because he is a racist the same as you. You just blame everyone who was not born here for the shitty life you have ended up with when in reality there is no one else to blame but yourself.

People like TR because he discusses issues the mainstream are loath to discuss. The people that hate him, like YOU....don't want to think about the issues he's discussed because it destroys the myths of this happy/clappy mult-cultural utopia that we're supposed to embrace and adore. It bursts the bubble and hurts your little head.

flag.jpg
That's were we are heading!!

Tommy is a true human who is standing up to evil. He’s calling out child grooming gangs, and you sick leftist would rather defend Islam a hateful religion. You don’t care about true human suffering, you only care about towing the line the establishment has brain washed you into. When you’re attacking a man for calling out those who hurt kids you need to take a long look in the mirror and think maybe you’re f***ed up in the head.

People like TR because he discusses issues the mainstream are loath to discuss. The people that hate him, like YOU....don't want to think about the issues he's discussed because it destroys the myths of this happy/clappy mult-cultural utopia that we're supposed to embrace and adore. It bursts the bubble and hurts your little head.

I'm not in the habit of taking guidance from thugs or criminals.

Tommy is a true human who is standing up to evil. He’s calling out child grooming gangs, and you sick leftist would rather defend Islam a hateful religion. You don’t care about true human suffering, you only care about towing the line the establishment has brain washed you into. When you’re attacking a man for calling out those who hurt kids you need to take a long look in the mirror and think maybe you’re f***ed up in the head.

A "true human"? The bottom of a barrel being scraped. A nothing statement.

"He's calling out child grooming gangs" Is he? Or is he attempting to raise his media profile? Strange that he is somewhat less vocal about Jack Renshaw, convicted paedophile, and one-time racist chum. So ... maybe you need to get that mirror and have a good, long hard look at yourself.

Did you hear that?

It sounded awfully like a dog whistle? Nope? I guess it was just more chundering from Hatefountain, Hatemann, IKnowWhereIGotMyHate and the rest.

You attempt to make this seem like moral outrage when it's clearly racist outrage. You suggest that Yaxley- Lennon cares about human suffering? Is that why he has so many convictions for assault?

Once the racists within this forum were a vocal minority - skirting around the issues - but now they seem to be a vocal majority - who post blatant racist propaganda and when challenged claim otherwise. These shouty individuals do not give a f*** about Morrissey. Morrissey is a vehicle for their hate.

This is funny. People who hate Morrissey telling people who like Morrissey that they don't care about Morrissey.

StalinsNob - You are no doubt aware the term "conspiracy theory" comes from a CIA paper in the 1950s to control and deny stories that went against their interests or ran counter to a CIA narrative. As a communist, why have you got such a raging hardon to follow and use techniques prescribed by CIA marketing personnel . Doesn't seem very Russian!

Actually, the term was used as early as the 19th century, but don't let that fact get in the way of your rambling nonsense.

You attempt to make this seem like moral outrage when it's clearly racist outrage. You suggest that Yaxley- Lennon cares about human suffering? Is that why he has so many convictions for assault?

And is that why he ignores all of the noncery that goes on in his own circles?

Not a big fan of Tommy due to his zionist loyalties but i respect his fight to speak how he feels and exposing these evil acts of Muslim child trafficers. Right on about Morrissey

The Zionism is indeed a bummer and anyone associated with Ezra Levant and Rebel is automatically suspect. All the halfway decent people associated with Rebel were either fired for being too cool (Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern, Katie Hopkins) or got tired of Ezra's shit and quit like Gavin McInnes.

The publication I write for is stridently anti-Tommy but I'm a bit more nuanced. In a lot of ways, the guy is a grifter and a trainwreck but seeing the throngs of supporters Tommy has behind him, he does seem to be a focal point for awakening white racial consciousness. I have some faith that his little movement will evolve into something more serious.

And is that why he ignores all of the noncery that goes on in his own circles?

Nonce individuals vs a community-wide effort of uncles, grandads and sons to make a national trafficking industry out of the practice. Adult Muslim males must be 2% of the population but are 83% of U.K. grooming gang cases.

Actually, the term was used as early as the 19th century, but don't let that fact get in the way of your rambling nonsense.

:rolleyes:

o_O

WTF? dont you know the statistics, that 2% of the :turban: twats partake of 83 fing % of the Islamic grooming gangs?:banned:

put a pizza pop in the hooka pipe.:lbf:

Nonce individuals vs a community-wide effort of uncles, grandads and sons to make a national trafficking industry out of the practice. Adult Muslim males must be 2% of the population but are 83% of U.K. grooming gang cases.

I don't think anyone is disputing that Asian males are the perpetrators of the majority of grooming gang cases, nor is it racist to say so. But, on the other hand, white men make up nearly 90% of other convictions and registrations on the sex offenders register for other child abuse cases. By all means highlight abuse, but highlight all abuse, regardless of the race or ethnicity of the victims and the perpetrators. Yaxley-Robinson, unfortunately, seems to ignore sex crimes carried out by white men.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom