Tom Chaplin from Keane commits suicide

I've just looked on google and there is nothing.
I hope this is just a hoax.
If it isn't then prove it.

I've got Sky news on and been on several news websites and nothing at all on this. I really hope it's not true, I saw Keane a couple of weeks ago and they were outstanding! :confused:

Well some of us can think for ourselves. In MY opinion, Keane have made two really good albums and sing and play with real passion and emotion - they are also a great live band as well. Apologies for listening to music other than Morrissey - I must check with him first, next time. :(

I like Keane too. Tom seems like a gentle sort of fellow. Their first album is very melancholy, and they seem like lovely guys.

Cheers Jo - your taste obviously expands beyond Morrissey! Yes it is very melancholy, with some haunting melodies as well, Bedshaped is a beautiful song. This must be a hoax as nothing at all on this anywhere. Cheers :)

keane fan said:
I've got the honour of having Morrissey's private e-mail adress, because I know someone really close to him, and I consider myself extremely lucky.
He writes like he talks - if you get my point Wink

By the way... A Morrissey-qoute (from my e-mail Wink ):
Quote:
What are you? A reporter? Nothing much to tell. Actually, I don’t really feel like talking about it, if you don’t mind. But that was not the reason.
The world IS full of bad excuses though!
Why thank you. I never knew I was a ’Rockstar’. Ha ha…..

I asked him about the row he had with Keane.
http://217.154.142.24/keane/forum/v...=0&postorder=asc&highlight=morrissey&start=30

Well some of us can think for ourselves. In MY opinion, Keane have made two really good albums and sing and play with real passion and emotion - they are also a great live band as well. Apologies for listening to music other than Morrissey - I must check with him first, next time. :(

Oh, have they made 4 albums then?

Gaylord is a documented hater of Keane and Tom Chaplin

gaylord vbmenu_register("postmenu_353770", true);

icon1.gif
Re: Keane
But I thought the point of being in a band was for the drink and drugs?

That guy from Keane is a fat twat, he should go to f***in fat camp not rehab!

Why oh why do people like them, they are so dull. Are they religious? I think they must be...

Why do people want to go and look at him on stage, he's so boring...

Oh well, hopefully he won't recover from his 'problems' and that will be that, until some other twat comes along and is equally as dull...

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=353770#post353770

Re: Gaylord is a documented hater of Keane and Tom Chaplin

Apparently according to something or other Tom Chaplin has a face like runny cheese.....

Runny cheese is a good description, he is also cauliflower faced. They really are proper shit, excruciatingly bad (in my opinion of course)

Re: Gaylord is a documented hater of Keane and Tom Chaplin

Apparently according to something or other Tom Chaplin has a face like runny cheese.....

That book was hilarious wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom