Tokyo - Zepp Tokyo (Apr. 23, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / When Last I Spoke To Carol / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / Black Cloud / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Let Me Kiss You / Action Is My Middle Name / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by VivaLove (via Facebook/Chris Wilde). Scan from an anonymous person.

• Morrissey @ Zepp Tokyo 20120423 - flickr photo set (143 total) by emicom6o6, link posted by emicom
  • Photo from Twitter / @_iro_a_k_ (link posted by Miss Garden):
    tokyo1.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist as written (via Facebook/Chris Wilde)

First Of The Gang
When Last I Spoke To Carol
You Have Killed Me
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Alma Matters
Maladjusted
Black Cloud
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Speedway
How Soon Is Now?
I Will See You In Far-Off Places
Ouija
People Are The Same Everywhere
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
To Give Is The Reason I Live
Let Me Kiss You
Action Is My Middle Name
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

enc. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

I love that two of my favorite songs, "Maladjusted" and "Speedway", were both played last night! :guitar: And I like Morrissey's t-shirt.

I definitely dislike the lack of pants on the young guys, though.

Last edited:
I love that two of my favorite songs, "Maladjusted" and "Speedway", were both played last night! :guitar: And I like Morrissey's t-shirt.

I definitely dislike the lack of pants on the young guys, though.

Hey if you've got it, flaunt it. :p Those lads have beautiful bodies.

So he's either paying them a lot extra, or they enjoy humiliating themselves ... not sure. And since when did Lyn Boorer replace Boz??

They do indeed. No one's doubting that they work out and do their crunches.

I'm not sure either. I cringe whenever I see the band like this. It's just sad. That's all.

I agree. What he's doing to the band is just sad; too sad even to laugh at - especially in the case of an old stalwart like Boz, who deserves better for his loyalty. I don't understand how Morrissey can call this band "the greatest live crew on earth" and then basically have them resort to stripping for their pay packets. He has no respect for them as players so he makes them puppets for his erotic fantasies. Embarrassing on all sides.

I've just noticed Morrissey's own T-shirt - how about the band "JUST SAY NO" next time the Dictator wants them to get their kit off? Oh, that's right: because he'd pack them off home and have their replacement ready within the hour. "Best live crew"...maybe in the next world :rolleyes:.

"How sad are we???"
Why would I pay hard earned cash to see this at Manchester arena ?
Dear oh dear what a sad and silly end to a great songwriter.

I agree. What he's doing to the band is just sad; too sad even to laugh at - especially in the case of an old stalwart like Boz, who deserves better for his loyalty. I don't understand how Morrissey can call this band "the greatest live crew on earth" and then basically have them resort to stripping for their pay packets. He has no respect for them as players so he makes them puppets for his erotic fantasies. Embarrassing on all sides.

Amy; what is your problem? It's only a bit of fun! Big deal. And these guys have fantastic bodies to look at. Lighten up.

Do you know anything about performance art? Calm down, Amy. You sound like an old lady.

I'm pretty sure that the band finds the whole dressing-up thing amusing. They wouldn't do it otherwise, seriously, I can't believe he would actually force them to do it against their will. Aren't they like friends, as far as it's possible to be Morrissey's friend?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom