Morrissey Central "TODAY: BRITISH POLICE SUPPORT AND ASSIST ANIMAL TORTURE" (July 27, 2020)

No I wouldn't say political support - just posting her would get flack so they could have posted any of her videos.

Unless that's an FB animal rights group - then that might be the link between them. He found out about her through something & it's probably veganism or animals.

Well of course only idiots would see this Central post as a sign of support for FB.

The misguided anger which is spewed by the anti-Moz brigade will lead them nowhere and benefit no one. Poor things.

Well of course only idiots would see this Central post as a sign of support for FB.

The misguided anger which is spewed by the anti-Moz brigade will lead them nowhere and benefit no one. Poor things.

I've only seen just the one idiot thus far...you know, usual suspect.

Yes but in regards to Morrissey growing up in the 70’s I’m sure he observed if not experienced first hand
the abuse of power by police towards gay people, not something someone can easily forget, and something to consider when questioning why Morrissey dislikes authority figures, police and law so much.

“ inspector don’t you know? don’t you care? don’t you know - about love?”

It could also be what's in the title - that they (Moz, Sam or both) interpret the police presence at protests as them aiding animal torture.

If we take it seriously then that's quite a terrifying mindset to be in. Authority is essentially taking living creatures away to die in agony. It must be quite difficult living with those thoughts.

Yeah, very likely. She's liberal on practically everything except her fear that Sharia is going to somehow take over the country.

I’m sure M turns a blind eye towards FB’s other agendas, that’s if he’s even aware of them. He likes a good trouble maker, and if that trouble maker is gay and standing up for animal rights? he’ll even wear a little pin to ‘support’ that cause.

But since that fleeting incident, we don’t know what he thinks in regards
to FB.

And as this post still shows interest in AMW and animal rights, we can be sure his interest in FB mostly lies there.

I’m sure M turns a blind eye towards FB’s other agendas, that’s if he’s even aware of them. He likes a good trouble maker, and if that trouble maker is gay and standing up for animal rights? he’ll even wear a little pin to ‘support’ that cause.

to FB.

And as this post still shows interest in AMW and animal rights, we can be sure his interest in FB mostly lies there.
But there are so many other ways that Morrissey could express support for animal rights that don't involve his being associated with an Islamophobic racist.

It is all coming back to animals & I think at this stage of his life he's unlikely to wake up & not be obsessed with slaughter houses. **

**I'm doubting the state of my Autocorrect. Mozmar will have to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
But there are so many other ways that Morrissey could express support for animal rights that don't involve his being associated with an Islamophobic racist.

He does though & there's always been a tendency towards the out there & extreme. The Animal Liberation Front & PETA. And Anne Marie's journey has been pretty weird & remains weird.

He probably doesn’t even see it or care about what other people’s opinions are of FB or AMW. As far as political parties go, one that’s led by a strong woman that’s also a lesbian and pushing for animal rights in the political domain has his approval regardless.

Nothing else really matters to him, especially strangers opinions of him.

BTW he’s always supported PETA and through his art and actions has given and is giving a voice to the voiceless.

the problem here is that AMW will now dash into her hallway to do a video suggesting that M backs her insignificant political project. she coopts him and in the long run its a PR disaster for him. but if he doesn't care thats on him.

It is all coming back to animals & I think at this stage of his life he's unlikely to wake up & not be obsessed with slaughter houses. **

Why should he stop being obsessed about it?

He always has, always will.

A lot of people as they grow older their attention will naturally turn towards animals and ecology. When they begin to reflect upon what they have done and how they could give back to a world from which they came.

Morrissey even at such a young age has always been aware of animals and the importance of our relationship to them and how it shapes the world in the long run.

As an example, look at where we are now.

to FB.

I don't doubt that.

Also he probably experiences every attack on him as the same - so people hating him for AMW isn't any different to the acres of bad coverage he gets when he compares animal suffering to human suffering. Combined with the crazed accusations over Finsbury, AMW saying she's been lied about & his mostly American band. Not enough alarm bells going off.

Why should he stop being obsessed about it?

He always has, always will.

A lot of people as they grow older their attention will naturally turn towards animals and ecology. When they begin to reflect upon what they have done and how they could give back to a world from which they came.

Morrissey even at such a young age has always been aware of animals and the importance of our relationship to them and how it shapes the world in the long run.

As an example, look at where we are now.

I get that. But sometimes it's not healthy, even if they're right about it.

the problem here is that AMW will now dash into her hallway to do a video suggesting that M backs her insignificant political project. she coopts him and in the long run its a PR disaster for him. but if he doesn't care thats on him.

Yeah - that in a nutshell.

Although I really don't think he's aware of pr. He probably thinks everyone can follow his convoluted thought process.

I get that. But sometimes it's not healthy, even if they're right about it.

Unhealthy?

There ARE worst obsessions.

For example, look at the haters that visit this site. Total loon jobs.

Yeah - that in a nutshell.

Although I really don't think he's aware of pr. He probably thinks everyone can follow his convoluted thought process.

He obviously doesn’t care, and assumes or places too much faith in people’s intelligence to discern for themselves what is going on in regards to his comments and actions.

He obviously doesn’t care, and assumes or places too much faith in people’s intelligence to discern for themselves what is going on in regards to his comments and actions.

Going by what he's said, I think it actually hurts him quite a lot that people think he's racist - but he thinks they're either maliciously misunderstanding him or in rights clashes they put religion before animals & LGBT/women.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom