Morrissey Central "TODAY: BRITISH POLICE SUPPORT AND ASSIST ANIMAL TORTURE" (July 27, 2020)

Ok, alright, time to signoff and enjoy some nut milk ice creams in the garden. Chop chop.

What’s with you and all this ‘nut milk’ all of a sudden?

My dear, go slow, please.

VIP pass ? really ?

I could be wrong, but I assume you have a photo to back up this claim?

please link it below.

Thanks in advance.
No photo, only what I heard from somebody in the know. Take it or leave it.

But please stop kidding yourself that Moz only supports Anne Marie's party because of animal rights - it's clearly because of radical Islam and as Morrissey said himself "saving Britain" from becoming a country taken over by people still living in the stone age.

I am a member of no political party but Patriotic Alternative are great people with a positive message.

Morrissey loves Anne Marie and supports For Britain. He blatantly implored his fans to vote for them to "save Britain". I'm a little confused as to why you are surprised that he is still a fan.

Animal rights is one thing, but all in all he wants his country back and clearly stated that For Britain is the only party who will save it.

Animal rights is the only thing he consistently mentions so your reach is pathetic.

Patriotic Alternative are the dregs & there's no point you pretending you're not in it. I spent 40 minutes of my life this morning watching Laura talk to Edward Dutton about Winston Churchill & if his masterplan is to make Europeans so intensely stupid they think there's a homogenous Islamic ethnostate somewhere in the world they can mimic then he's certainly doing his best to kill off brain cells with his videos.

For Mozmar's sake, I won't bang on, but that shower of idiots will get nowhere, are utterly repellent & exploiting wedge issues when they're a bunch of sexist, homophobes who probably tortured their pets is bloody disgusting.

No photo, only what I heard from somebody in the know. Take it or leave it.

But please stop kidding yourself that Moz only supports Anne Marie's party because of animal rights - it's clearly because of radical Islam and as Morrissey said himself "saving Britain" from becoming a country taken over by people still living in the stone age.

Your mind is still in the Stone Age.

She is a lesbian animal rights activist and Morrissey would support any political party that was led by such a woman as AMW.

Ah so you have no proof she had a VIP pass? Not surprised.

Animal rights is the only thing he consistently mentions so your reach is pathetic.

Patriotic Alternative are the dregs & there's no point you pretending you're not in it. I spent 40 minutes of my life this morning watching Laura talk to Edward Dutton about Winston Churchill & if his masterplan is to make Europeans so intensely stupid they think there's a homogenous Islamic ethnostate somewhere in the world they can mimic then he's certainly doing his best to kill off brain cells with his videos.

For Mozmar's sake, I won't bang on, but that shower of idiots will get nowhere, are utterly repellent & exploiting wedge issues when they're a bunch of sexist, homophobes who probably tortured their pets is bloody disgusting.
Moz said For Britain is the only party that will "save Britain". We all know what he means.

Edward Dutton is not in PA. I like Laura though. And Mark Collett - his book "Fall of Western Man" is marvellous. It takes a Freudian slant on nationalism - very interesting.

Here's a quote from Moz for you to enjoy:

"Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond. If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order."

Last edited:
Moz said For Britain is the only party that will "save Britain".

Edward Dutton is not in PA. I like Laura though.

You're probably her mother.

I think we grasped he was worried about religion impacting the law - but he hasn't gone down your white nationalist ethnostate racist route - he has made that clear.

You're a massive homophobe, you don't care about animals, you'd wreck his career with your bullshit. You should move on, it's grotesque.

You're probably her mother.

I think we grasped he was worried about religion impacting the law - but he hasn't gone down your white nationalist ethnostate racist route - he has made that clear.

You're a massive homophobe, you don't care about animals, you'd wreck his career with your bullshit. You should move on, it's grotesque.
Of course, I should be taken to a gulag and "re-educated".

Ain't happening.

Moz said For Britain is the only party that will "save Britain". We all know what he means.

Edward Dutton is not in PA. I like Laura though. And Mark Collett - his book "Fall of Western Man" is marvellous. It takes a Freudian slant on nationalism - very interesting.

Here's a quote from Moz for you to enjoy:

"Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond. If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order."

More reach.

Mark is an idiot.

Again - he's worried about not agreeing on things.

That isn't your racist white nationalist ethnostate esp as you don't agree with him either & are a bunch of sexist, homophobes with next to no interest in animal rights.

Of course, I should be taken to a gulag and "re-educated".

Ain't happening.

I'll settle for you pissing off & not exploiting an animal rights obsessed Indie singer esp when you don't care about anything he cares about & spend all your time grafting your own twisted agenda on to him.

I'll settle for you pissing off & not exploiting an animal rights obsessed Indie singer esp when you don't care about anything he cares about & spend all your time grafting your own twisted agenda on to him.
Moz would rather sit down for a tea and chat with me than your woke self. He despises people who bandy the "racist" accusation around to those they disagree with. If my and Morrissey's views offend you, tough.

“Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.” - Morrissey

Morrissey on those who call others "racist":

“But if you call someone racist in modern Britain you are telling them that you have run out of words. You are shutting the debate down and running off. The word is meaningless now. Everyone ultimately prefers their own race – does this make everyone racist?

Moz would rather sit down for a tea and chat with me than your woke self. He despises people who bandy the "racist" accusation around to those they disagree with. If my and Morrissey's views offend you, tough.

“Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.” - Morrissey

I'm not woke & you are a racist. You'd have to lie & hide your homophobia & total disinterest in animal rights or his welfare.

& you have to ignore practically everything he's ever said & his actual life.

He doesn't support you & you don't support him.

Morrissey on those who call others "racist":

“But if you call someone racist in modern Britain you are telling them that you have run out of words. You are shutting the debate down and running off. The word is meaningless now. Everyone ultimately prefers their own race – does this make everyone racist?

You're just desperate.

Your white nationalist ethnostate beliefs are racist.

It doesn't matter that other people have been falsely accused. It doesn't apply to you.

I'm not woke & you are a racist. You'd have to lie & hide your homophobia & total disinterest in animal rights or his welfare.

& you have to ignore practically everything he's ever said & his actual life.

He doesn't support you & you don't support him.
I love Morrisssey and have been supporting him and going to his gigs for half of my life.

He has no respect for those who wield the weaponised term "racist" (see his quote above). He would despise you.

Let us all know when he invites you for tea, you deluded cretinous racist homophobic saddo. Next you'll be telling us all how he writes to you begging you to send him your used knickers.

Last edited:
You're just desperate.

Your white nationalist ethnostate beliefs are racist.

It doesn't matter that other people have been falsely accused. It doesn't apply to you.
The irony.

You support BLM who are black nationalists and anti white.

This is what they think of you and me:

Back
Top Bottom