To what extent is Moz-Solo a "meat market" for Morrissey fans to hook up sexually / romantically?

B

Belligerent Ghoul

Have you ever hooked up with someone from SOLO?

Do you know anyone who has?

I am asking you to kiss & tell.

You don't have to give names...though that would be more titillating!

Re: To what extent is Moz-Solo a "meat market" for Morrissey fans to hook up sexually / romantically

I've done Ok, I suppose

pic138307.gif

Re: To what extent is Moz-Solo a "meat market" for Morrissey fans to hook up sexually / romantically

> Have you ever hooked up with someone from SOLO?

> Do you know anyone who has?

> I am asking you to kiss & tell.

> You don't have to give names...though that would be more titillating!

Sort of...but I'd love to hook up with eric h. from the site, does anyone have his email? hi eric!!!!!!!

pictoo+shy+de+shy++hush+hush+555.jpg

Since I've already admitted this to a couple people, I may as well admit it to all of my fellow Moz-Soloers: I met my first and only boyfriend at this website.

The relationship crashed and burned in short order -- but not before we spent time together in real life.

And no, the person is not a regular. The person is not a well-known poster or troll. He posted a review here of a Moz concert I went to and he and I struck up a conversation about it. The review was his first post; the thread his only thread. He hasn't posted here in over a year (that I know of -- he and I no longer speak).

i've had a few people write dirty things to me, however....little more.

> i've had a few people write dirty things to me, however....little more.

I hooked up with a chick on moz-solo. I was selling concert tix from the 2002 shows here when she offered to buy them. we became sexual friends for a little while. We had a good time.

Unloveable, Weiß?!!?

Unloveable is not the first thing that occurs. I think you're problem lies in the fact that you're married!

Many are the Babbon bum bungholes been banged courtesy of Moz-solo...

Mr. Proper and his pooper packer have been s-o-o-o-o-o Busy!

Well... I emailed someone from here when we were all bitching about Morrissey cancelling the Pittsburgh show a few years ago... We met at a little bar in the 'Burgh and got into a deep conversation which lead to an invitation to this member's apartment... a bottle of wine and an intimate moment lead to a short but beautiful relationship. As this person was to graduate that semester and move back home... we haven't seen each other for a while, but keep in touch with an occasional email... I want the one I can't have... (and it's driving me mad)

Oh yeah Friday is seven years for us.

And they said it wouldn't last...

Yes dear Pops, I think I lay claim to official site slut - I've slept with 4 people from this site, and indeed one of them is now my boyfriend.

Awwww's all round

GDxx

Me and Little Miss Curious got together after I insulted her on this very board. That was 4 years ago.

TMF

I think you're spot on. It is a meat market.I bought a pound of vegetarian sausages from a regular poster on here only last week. Shameful.

i got married to one. she visits the site here and there, but hardly(i doubt ever) posts messeges.

Well Punchdrunk still begs me for a bit of "slap me on the patio", but I do have standards

Back
Top Bottom