"To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me…" - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me… - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

full

(The image is identified as scanned and looks to be previously unseen?).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope Morrissey can be strong enough. Heaven must wait. He already showed us he is more strong than most people who silent many injustices and live in fear and ambiguity. Life hurts, especially when you are not stupid nor coward. Most of times you jump out of bed only for others, and that's ok because others did it before only for us.

This is a despicable post. Attempting to use Kirsty MacColl to suggest and end of life. Just for his information (he seems to need reminding) Kirsty did not commit suicide. It's also nice that he mentions heaven. A nice christian space for the dead free from other religious interlopers. The man is a moron.

Let's be clear about this Morrissey: you'd create worries wherever you go. It's what you do.

Why are there always so many, so readily prepared stick a knife in this lad no matter what he says, the words "To wake up in heaven with all my worries behind me", are Kirstys own, lyrics taken from You know it's you? So Morrisseys feeling the need to remember, lament an old friend using her own words, is nothing to do with suicide, Is the 30th of June an anniversary of meeting maybe? It's immaterial he felt the need to make a post, doesn't matter really. It's a harmless post to remember a friend, don't be so quick to slag him, because you can't deciefer the message.

I’ve walked away because it’s frustrating but if something happens to him I hope his nephew does not get one dime (is he the heir to the estate and legacy that will quadruple in value?) He has absolutely been the worst thing that has happened to his career. And shame on all of you who suck up to him like he is a celebrity. You know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistically, suicide would be the first good career move he's made in years.

Come on man... I am a pretty jaded, ex-Moz fan who can’t f***ing stand 2019 Morrissey, but don’t say that. Suicide is a shitty thing and it affects many, many people. I’ve lost friends to it, and it’s not something to joke about or wish on anyone. I understand you were trying to be provocative, but just call him a c*** and leave it at that.

Moz, you brought this all on yourself. Learn to have a bit of foresight before you open your big mouth.

He sure did bring all of this on himself! A very successful music career, forged by creating many brilliantly written songs. Almost a 40 year career - filled w/terrific album/single covers, etchings in the vinyl discs, had some great players w/him along for the ride.

Regarding his political views, he can believe and say whatever he wants, just like an other 60 year old person on this planet. For one, even though I can't completely agree w/him (sorry, but HEY that's life), I'm very proud that he's the SAME PERSON as he promised us (in his songs) that he would be. He's got real guts to stand firm in his position (in this day and age). I'm proud of him, not so much his politics, but his persona. What a brave guy.

He was always (and obviously) a little crazy. That kind of thing happens when you're as bright as he is.

Come on man... I am a pretty jaded, ex-Moz fan who can’t f***ing stand 2019 Morrissey, but don’t say that. Suicide is a shitty thing and it affects many, many people. I’ve lost friends to it, and it’s not something to joke about or wish on anyone. I understand you were trying to be provocative, but just call him a c*** and leave it at that.
I was being quite literal. I don't wish it on him or anyone. It would simply be good for his career from a purely financial and reputation based perspective.

Evidently tongue in cheek gallows humor is no longer allowed in the Morrissey world.

Johnny ran away from The Smiths like a spineless child. He didn't have anyone's back.

Well that's revisionism. He didn't run away, he told Morrissey he was worn out, knackered, sick of his shit and badly in need of a holiday. Moz understood all of that but didn't take it seriously until Johnny was out the door. Stupid decision he has regretted all his life.

Realistically, suicide would be the first good career move he's made in years.
What a disgusting thing to say and you come across like a complete dick for saying it.

...but surely none of Morrissey’s new ignorant, xenophobic, wing-nut minions would deny that you have the right to “free speech”, would they?

Well that's revisionism. He didn't run away, he told Morrissey he was worn out, knackered, sick of his shit and badly in need of a holiday. Moz understood all of that but didn't take it seriously until Johnny was out the door. Stupid decision he has regretted all his life.
But ultimately a good decision.

I was being quite literal. I don't wish it on him or anyone. It would simply be good for his career from a purely financial and reputation based perspective.

Evidently tongue in cheek gallows humor is no longer allowed in the Morrissey world.
You CAN'T say 'tongue' as it has sexual connotations, and 'gallows' hints that you are in a violent state of mind. Also 'in cheek' has humasexual connotations, especially when used in the same sentence as tongue. Combined, this misuse of language constitutes a thought crime. Computer analysis of your post shows quite clearly that 0.00000000001% of a person may find your words upsetting. Please undergo electric shock therapy at your earliest convenience.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom