"To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me…" - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me… - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

full

(The image is identified as scanned and looks to be previously unseen?).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the meaning of this?

be strong mozzer, Oscar wilde and all the poets are on your side. the battle you are fighting is the same one they fought and you are in so much better standing right now than they were! we all have worries mozzer. when I look at your life, even though many unpleasant things may be happening right now, I think 'lucky guy, he probably has a nice place to live, he can go wherever he wants, he can have peace and quiet whenever he wants'. and I would happily accept all the inane public bashing you get for a little peace and quiet. enjoy what is yours mozzer, what belongs to you, and just ignore the rest. you don't HAVE to worry about these things, you don't HAVE to let them come into your sphere at all. what is going on in the press right now, it's not like being on fire mozzer. you don't HAVE to do anything about it. just enjoy your life and the immediate things around you.

I love you sooooooooo much, sweetie!

She's probably thinking, "you turn into such a racist twat when you're drinking, Moz." RIP.

You Know It's You
Kirsty MacColl

I want to shake up this world
And not to feel so useless
And I long to wake up happy
And not to feel so hopeless
I want arms that never held me
To pull me to my senses
And wrap themselves around me
Oh, please let it come true
There's only one thing for me
Darling, darling, darling
You know it's you.
I want someone up here beside me
To wake up in heaven with all my worries behind me
That's what I'd love to do
There is something I have seen
A vision in my dreams
Who only comes it seems to tell me
What I already knew
There's only one thing that can save me now
And baby you know it's you
Ah - d'ya ever see just what I see?
My whole life just flashed in front of me
All my fears, all my mistakes
The heart that sings before it breaks
Oh I want arms that never held me
To wrap themselves around me
And not to let me down too gently
I need something to look forward to
There's only one thing that will do
And you know darling you know it's you

Morrissey's post emphasizes clearly that it's time to stop picking on Mozzer.

Can you imagine Stormzy getting the same flak if once in his life he spoke 'off-script'?

With all the erratic posting on Morrissey Central, the word “unhinged” springs to mind.

Maybe Moz has been hitting the sauce pretty hard lately. That would explain the mood swings.

Anyway, I find it all deeply negative, frustrating and extremely lacking in prestige.

With all the erratic posting on Morrissey Central, the word “unhinged” springs to mind.

Maybe Moz has been hitting the sauce pretty hard lately. That would explain the mood swings.

Anyway, I find it all deeply negative, frustrating and extremely lacking in prestige.

You could have just said, embarrassing?

Morrissey's post emphasizes clearly that it's time to stop picking on Mozzer.

Can you imagine Stormzy getting the same flak if once in his life he spoke 'off-script'?
I still back everything he's said, UKs a f***in disgrace, Islam the new norm, immigrants from everywhere, I back him, someone must say something, he's a brave man to do so, possibly wrecked his career in the process, but he's f***ing right, too many sit on the fence people who will one day look back and think, only if I'd backed him. You can listen to the shit spoken by Skinny on here, he is a nobody who has a personal grudge against Morrissey, the Surface fella, just a an echo of Skinny really, but shame on you! Your children will be forced to be Islamic, and you stupid bastards cannot see it. Stop Islam!!!!

I still back everything he's said, UKs a f***in disgrace, Islam the new norm, immigrants from everywhere, I back him, someone must say something, he's a brave man to do so, possibly wrecked his career in the process, but he's f***ing right, too many sit on the fence people who will one day look back and think, only if I'd backed him. You can listen to the shit spoken by Skinny on here, he is a nobody who has a personal grudge against Morrissey, the Surface fella, just a an echo of Skinny really, but shame on you! Your children will be forced to be Islamic, and you stupid bastards cannot see it. Stop Islam!!!!
“Your children will be forced to be Islamic.” Surely no one on earth could be this f***ing stupid but lo and behold.

Most people think: Islam? yeah, yeah... now when's Love Island On?

This is how science fiction writers used to imagine the human race in the dangerous future. On Soma. Under complete manipulated control.

“Your children will be forced to be Islamic.” Surely no one on earth could be this f***ing stupid but lo and behold.
If Muslims reached 30% of the population in the UK (which they eventually will) they could vote in a sharia government which indeed would force everyone to be Islamic. We're heading toward that day.

Read Michel Houellebecq's novel 'Submission'.

First the "Everyboy is racist." quote, then sharing a nationalist

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom