"To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me…" - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me… - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

full

(The image is identified as scanned and looks to be previously unseen?).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The killer was part of a foreign terrorist family in Manchester that was given safe passage to and from Libya to use their skills to fight against Gadaffi by Britain's MI5. Our own government is the enemy. They literally put these terrorists into our country to live among us and bomb us at their will. That is even more shocking than the bombing itself.
Well, you and I don't really disagree there. It's a tale as old as time. America essentially created al-Qaeda as we know it (or knew it) and then have to feign shock when an education in barbarism comes back to bite them in the ass?

Well, you and I don't really disagree there. It's a tale as old as time. America essentially created al-Qaeda as we know it (or knew it) and then have to feign shock when an education in barbarism comes back to bite them in the ass?
Glad to agree on something. Makes a change.

But Americans didn't invent it, 'certain' Americans did. The usuals.

Last edited:
Shit happens, mate.
May you rot in Hell, you have no idea the pain these events caused, you can sit there smug, grinning, laughing at child murder, "Shit Happens", your an nasty piece of work.

Yes, thanks. A great song, from Titanic Days.
Co-written by Mark E. Nevin.

I always thought it slightly ironic that Morrissey dispensed with the services of Mark Nevin after 'Kill Uncle' (which, lets face it, was underwhelming), then the guy knocks it out of the park with Kirsty on this album a couple of years later. This track in particular sounds like it could have been written musically with Morrissey in mind, and I've often wondered if it was originally one of the tracks intended for 'Your Arsenal', before Alain came in and took the lion's share of the songwriting away. Now I LOVE 'Your Arsenal', but I can't help but wonder if the Morrissey/Nevin partnership was terminated a bit too quickly, and we missed out on some gems like this, if Moz had held his nerve.

Thanks for not posting my replies to Verso, the truth must be hidden, I’ve no idea why?, this users comments were vulgar in my opinion, totally obnoxious and with zero sentiment to people who lost their lives, this user must see first hand I would imagine to see the damage caused, but I forgive Verso, many others wouldn’t though. My last post on this website.

Glad to agree on something. Makes a change.

But Americans didn't invent it, 'certain' Americans did. The usuals.
Your idiocy knows no bounds. Aren’t you bored of your broken record bullshit? Must be convenient to live in a world where ‘certain people’ are responsible for all of your problems.

Yes we also created polio and the measles too. Our go to country to blame is Canada though.

Thanks for not posting my replies to Verso, the truth must be hidden, I’ve no idea why?, this users comments were vulgar in my opinion, totally obnoxious and with zero sentiment to people who lost their lives, this user must see first hand I would imagine to see the damage caused, but I forgive Verso, many others wouldn’t though. My last post on this website.

Are you insane? Are you drunk? Are you Irene?

Moz, you brought this all on yourself. Learn to have a bit of foresight before you open your big mouth.

Shows how much you know. I take it you are one of thick 'kippers' so proud of the white race, due to not having anything to be proud of about your self.

It seems solo is now starting to swell with those on the right.
It waa already incel here, now its full on revolting.
It's amazing the racism that gets spouted now.
Though a brilliant reflecton of where moz now stands
The type who only now like moz due to his curent state of mind.

Anyome who knows anything about the sniths knows the sniths only came about cause of Johnny. Although Moz was the main tourch carrei for a while For the last 10 years it's been johnny with the message not Moz. Moz has been in melt down since YOR

Anyone around sniths world, back in the day knows it was Johnny and the other two who had mozzers back.
In fact them three protected him more than any others in his career.

His neohew throws him under the bus time and again, for him and Jesse m is no more than a cash point card.
It was due to mozzers friends like James talking smack, that helped split the smiths.
If you lot knew how much Johnny did him you wouldnt say this stuff.

All those who changed history to suit mozzers world. Have helped put Moz in a truly bad place.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's retirement soon.

It could have been avoided, certainly by llow in high school, even on this lp but Moz couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom