"To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me…" - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

To Wake Up In Heaven With All My Worries Behind Me… - Morrissey Central (30 June, 2019)

full

(The image is identified as scanned and looks to be previously unseen?).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not revenge. It's called consequence. And there's no argument to lose. Sharia law is not coming to England. But if you're weeping about things not looking the way they used to, then do some homework and understand that centuries of a foreign policy devoid of compassion and humanity is not without its eventual repercussions. Demographics shift, cultures change.
Consequence is natural and not 'engineered' - whereas Muslim immigration into the UK is engineered all the way. Soros's NGOs are working overtime to pack as many Muslim 'refugees' (economic migrants) into the UK as possible and have been for years. And it shows - not surprisingly as it's a very small country. It's sinking fast, losing all its good attributes and gaining only ugly ones such as imported crimes like acid attacks and machete murders (tool of the African bush).

You're following the liberal party line and it's blinding you to the facts.

Maybe it's time for you to stop commenting on a country and situation that you know nothing about.

Are you Muslim? You don't fool me, we all know what's planned, and were not all totally f***ing stupid
Wow, I'm so humiliated. I've been found out. What an incredible intellect you are. I'm a devout Muslim who is currently working tirelessly to infiltrate the British government and turn the clock back to the stone age for all of you infidels. Hope you can find time to listen to Southpaw Grammar in between your state-enforced prayer five times daily.

Consequence is natural and not 'engineered' - whereas Muslim immigration into the UK is engineered all the way. Soros's NGOs are working overtime to pack as many Muslim 'refugees' (economic migrants) into the UK as possible and have been for years. And it shows - not surprisingly as it's a very small country. It's sinking fast, losing all its good attributes and gaining only ugly ones such as imported crimes like acid attacks and machete murders (tool of the African bush).

You're following the liberal party line and it's blinding you to the facts.
If you think that centuries of colonizing other countries doesn't have natural consequences in the long run, especially ones pertaining to mass immigration, then you're even more ignorant than I already believed you to be. And the fact that you think one BIG RICH EVIL JEW is behind the whole thing just makes you look like even more of a "redpilled" clown. You don't get out much, do you?

Wow, I'm so humiliated. I've been found out. What an incredible intellect you are. I'm a devout Muslim who is currently working tirelessly to infiltrate the British government and turn the clock back to the stone age for all of you infidels. Hope you can find time to listen to Southpaw Grammar in between your state-enforced prayer five times daily.
I'd bet money you're white and live in a white area lacking all the wonders of diversity.

Now do you see what I mean, in the other thread, about him saying "before I die..."?

Was saying in that thread about why would he do a top ten list at this time,
maybe looking back on those days when he was a teen when music was the only thing, better days before the fame when he was unknown and left alone.

If you think that centuries of colonizing other countries doesn't have natural consequences in the long run, especially ones pertaining to mass immigration, then you're even more ignorant than I already believed you to be. And the fact that you think one BIG RICH EVIL JEW is behind the whole thing just makes you look like even more of a "redpilled" clown. You don't get out much, do you?
America killed the Indians. All countries committed crimes in their time. We all pillaged. Read your history. Nobody deserves revenge for this.

And yes, Soros is an evil Jew (fact) and is indeed behind much of the world's misery for his own personal financial profit. He's up there with Kissinger and the rest of the psychos who run things purely for power and shekels. Some people claim this crowd are satanists. I'm not far from being convinced.

America killed the Indians. All countries committed crimes in their time. We all pillaged. Read your history. Nobody deserves revenge for this.

And Soros is an evil Jew and is indeed behind much misery for his finacial profit. He's up there with Kissinger and the rest of the Jewish psychos who run things purely for power and shekels. Some people claim this crowd are satanists. I'm sane, but I'm not far from being convinced.
So by that same logic, I assume you're a supporter of Israel and the way that the Palestinians are treated there?

No way. I believe in full vibrant diversity for Israel (but they don't).
Interesting, so why the double standard? All countries commit crimes, you know. Nobody deserves revenge for their barbaric domestic and foreign policy, it's just the way it goes! Right?

I can believe it actually, your obviously a person who doesn't see anything wrong with blowing children up at a pop concert in Manchester, or stabbing people in the head on London bridge, does this humiliate you ? Do you think these events are funny ? Do you have any sense of how the families of these terrible events were affected ? All in the name of Islam ?

Interesting, so why the double standard? All countries commit crimes, you know. Nobody deserves revenge for their barbaric domestic and foreign policy, it's just the way it goes! Right?
Israel is a living breathing double standard. They want diversity for the west but not for them.

Therefore they are an exception who should be punished with the very diversity they impose on Europe.

I'd laugh my socks off at that!

I can believe it actually, your obviously a person who doesn't see anything wrong with blowing children up at a pop concert in Manchester, or stabbing people in the head on London bridge, does this humiliate you ? Do you think these events are funny ? Do you have any sense of how the families of these terrible events were affected ? All in the name of Islam ?
Liberals don't respond to hard facts I'm afraid. They don't mentally stray beyond the strictures of their liberal ideology.

Strange I know.

:thumb:
Great photo, would make a nice cover or inner sleeve.

Absolutely. It's a fan photo from '87, taken just after this TV recording. Probably one of the last of them both together.

Shit happens, mate.

Shit happens, mate.
The killer was part of a foreign terrorist family in Manchester that was given safe passage to and from Libya to use their skills to fight against Gadaffi by Britain's MI5. Our own government is the enemy. They literally put these terrorists into our country to live among us and bomb us at their will. That is even more shocking than the bombing itself.

Liberals don't respond to hard facts I'm afraid. They don't mentally stray beyond the strictures of their liberal ideology.

Strange I know.
I want a f***ing response, dickheads getting clever when people have lost their children, been murdered!!, Who is so sick to joke about it??

Back
Top Bottom